stockperks - impossible to use/contact

I don't have a cell phone so I emailed a picture of my account statement and the booking number, name of ship and date of cruise to hello@stockperks.com and they were able to apply the OBC to mu upcoming cruise. I plan to do the same shortly for my cruises in March and June.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was very skeptical of handing my brokerage details to a random website who will certainly get breached and release the information on the Dark Web.  However, $100 is not trivial and I held my nose and uploaded a heavily redacted statement page scan.  A few days  later it was approved.  It never made it to my account but the ship front desk poked at it and it's sorted.

On 9/5/2024 at 7:11 PM, KBC73 said:

I don't have a cell phone so I emailed a picture of my account statement and the booking number, name of ship and date of cruise to hello@stockperks.com and they were able to apply the OBC to mu upcoming cruise. I plan to do the same shortly for my cruises in March and June.

I tried to get the OBC for my January 2025 cruise and the Stockperks site said I had to wait until November 2024 to submit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

I tried to get the OBC for my January 2025 cruise and the Stockperks site said I had to wait until November 2024 to submit.

Correct. The benefit has not yet been approved by CCL for cruises beyond 31 Dec 2024..

30 minutes ago, 0bnxshs said:

Correct. The benefit has not yet been approved by CCL for cruises beyond 31 Dec 2024..

Do we expect it to be? I thought it was typically approved earlier in the year for the following year. Then I thought maybe they are waiting until 4th Quarter…

We applied for our stock credit this month for January 29, 2025 cruise and it is in our OBC  account already.   When we did get a confirmation about the stockperks being applied to our itinerary, the booking number was correct but wrong sailing date.  Go figure that out. Our TA had checked and it had been applied.  🤔

3 hours ago, highland cruiser said:

We applied for our stock credit this month for January 29, 2025 cruise and it is in our OBC  account already.   When we did get a confirmation about the stockperks being applied to our itinerary, the booking number was correct but wrong sailing date.  Go figure that out. Our TA had checked and it had been applied.  🤔

Same here - they had the sailing date wrong (it should be 1/25) but applied it to the correct booking number. TA also verified. OK with me!

25 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

Same here - they had the sailing date wrong (it should be 1/25) but applied it to the correct booking number. TA also verified. OK with me!

Interesting - when I got verified last week and put in my booking number and sailing date (6 Jan 2025) it was rejected and said to apply again in November 2024.  I just tried the app again.  It requires that I put in a sailing date and when I put in Jan 6, 2025 it gets rejected and says to reapply in November 2024

Edited by iflyrc5

14 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

Interesting - when I got verified last week and put in my booking number and sailing date (6 Jan 2025) it was rejected and said to apply again in November 2024.

Try putting today as the sailing date, and it might work. Their crack IT team may fix this in a few years!

5 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

Try putting today as the sailing date, and it might work. Their crack IT team may fix this in a few years!

I tried putting in next month - we will see what happens.  I did take the submission so see what kind of reply I get.

19 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Do we expect it to be? I thought it was typically approved earlier in the year for the following year. Then I thought maybe they are waiting until 4th Quarter…

I'd be quite surprised if it wasn't renewed sometime soon for next year.  Otherwise, the uproar it would cause in both customer loyalty and the stock itself would likely unsettle CCL considerably.

The process has changed in how they publish the info as it used to be an addendum to the annual report but hasn't been for at least a year now.  Keep an eye to this page (https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit) and hopefully we'll see 2025 cruises added soon. 

• Thanks 1

The shareholders OBC has to be approved each year. Prior to Stockperks most people were sending or faxing in their quarterly statement for the quarter closest to sailing. Stockperks pushes out the submission window, but runs into the Carnival board renewal time frame as a result.

20 hours ago, iflyrc5 said:

Interesting - when I got verified last week and put in my booking number and sailing date (6 Jan 2025) it was rejected and said to apply again in November 2024.  I just tried the app again.  It requires that I put in a sailing date and when I put in Jan 6, 2025 it gets rejected and says to reapply in November 2024

The proof of ownership they require has to be dated within 3 months of sailing, so it wouldn’t be applied to a January cruise yet. They should take it before November, though.