The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday September 8th, 2024

Thanks to all who sent their congratulations on the birth of our DGS it means a lot to us!

I did not have grandparents, but my parents were fantastic grandparents to our boys and they remember them and miss them very much. 

I hope Roy is doing better as well as everyone else going through difficult times.

• Like 10

@Sea42 You are not butting in, no one butts in here, they just sit their butt down and are part of this happy group.😸Welcome!

My old house was in the city of Decatur, and they had little itty bitty trash trucks that would go up the driveways and get the garbage.  Now I live in an unincorporated area and the only help I could get would be a smaller trash can.  Which every three weeks would be overflowing, so I have this monster 65 gallon can, and I have only fallen once down the drive, but it was enough, and it hurt enough for a long time. 

I hope that @rafinmd is doing better, seems that they have a plan for him, and I am glad to know that he is not fighting it, but I do miss him and his wonderful posts.

We had Mexican for lunch, I had beef chimichangas, never had one before, I was hungry, and they were delicious.  Hunger is the best seasoning.

@grapau27Thank you for our Sunday service again with Father David.  

I am very tired, long day tomorrow, walk dog, get out of the neighborhood by 7:45, I will finish Treasure Island tomorrow at the doctors office , and I am thinking that after lunch I will get a nap in.  Isnt that what you are supposed to do on your anniversary?  If it isnt too hot may drive out to the park.  So I'll take my meds drink the water and go to sleep. 

Good night, pleasant dreams my friends!

8cf56d28053ba4fb9fd456c461f4b0b9.gif

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon.

Thanks for all the daily information.

Have been having a few problems with the Bosch clothes drier, rereading the instruction manual,  has helped to solve the problem!!.  Thankful that we kept our ancient drier when we downsized, it lives  in the garage, works perfectly well after all these years.  Of course the new drier is in the laundry room.

I knew both my paternal grand parents and my maternal grandfather. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser  thank you for posting the messages that @rafinmd  Roy sent you, have been really worried about him, sounds as though there is a plan for his recovery.

@jodi58  Congratulations on the birth of your DGS.

Hope that  all is going to plan for @kazu  with moving house.

Best wishes to all on the care list.

• Like 12