Ship schedule in app ahead of cruise

Need-a-vacation

Consider the activities that populate the App prior to the cruise as possibilities.  Once you're on board and connected to MedallionNet, the App will populate with the complete and concrete schedule.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Need-a-vacation said:

I noticed there are now some entries for the ship schedule for my cruise in 2 weeks, but it's just a DJ on deck. Is this really going to be the only activity, or do they add a lot of the activities when it's closer to the cruise?

We had just some sales pitch stuff listed for about 2 weeks prior- but the week leading up to the cruise A LOT more stuff, shows, acts, games and stuff all started appearing. You'll see much more soon. It kept updated, too. We had shows being added, comedians added then changed, so it'll keep evolving right up until the cruise

• Like 1

Events can change each day. You have to be flexible and keep checking. Many more activities will begin to show besides a DJ on deck. Live music around the ship, shows, trivia, game shows, sales events misleading advertised as informative talks, food demos, and so much more. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 12:28 PM, Need-a-vacation said:

Thanks so for the reassurance.  I'm not worried about planning a detail daily itinerary at this point.  I was more worried that the DJ was going to be the only thing happening!

LOL! Nope, you'll have much more to choose from once you board and get the full activity list populated.

• Thanks 1