Port Everglades schedule?

39august

3 minutes ago, 39august said:

How can I find what terminal Eclipse will depart from in PE for Oct. 21, please?

As you enter the Port, there is a big sign advertising Which Ship is at which berth. Also ,Taxi and Uber drivers will know.

11 minutes ago, 39august said:

How can I find what terminal Eclipse will depart from in PE for Oct. 21, please?

Agree with what was posted.  Also, they have a website which lists the berths.  I'm not sure how far out the detail goes, so it may be awhile before that date is posted

If you have an Apple product, in the App Store, theree is a free app called Cruise Schedule Port Everglades. It has a picture of a three pronged trident in the logo for the app.

You will be able to see the schedule for Port Everglades approximately 30 days out. The schedule even shows the anticipated berth number for embarkation. 

Here’s a website that can also help you. It suggest you are in port that day with Celebrity Reflection and Disney Magic. There is no reference to berth numbers on this site. With 2 Celebrity ships in port that day, it might be a coin flip as to which ship gets Terminal 25. If you check the app, it may give you a better idea once you get to around Sept 21/24. There’s a good chance Reflection will get the nod for Terminal 25.

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/fort-lauderdale-florida-cruise-ship-schedule-2024.html

Schedules can change last minute, but this should help you do a little planning ahead of time.

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38

bjahil, Thanks. I knew we wouldn't get terminal 25! Love the suite lounge there. I think we've been to 19 and there is no lounge, but I think there is an area with chairs and coffee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCTribeFan said:

I'm only seeing the schedule for the upcoming week.

The linked website only shows a week out. 

The phone app goes out a month.

Right now the app shows the schedule up to Sunday October 13 

Edited by EatonDoolittle

2 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

I'm only seeing the schedule for the upcoming week.  I tried putting in some dates in early November and got nothing.

I'm on a side-to-side, switching ships from Reflection to Beyond on 11/9.

The link above takes us to October 28/24. In your particular instance, the E-Class ship (Beyond) should be embarking at Terminal 25 for your sailing on November 9/24.

That will be a busy day with 8 ships in port Nov 9/24.

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/fortlauderdalefloridaschedule-09nov2024.html

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38

8 hours ago, 39august said:

bjahil, Thanks. I knew we wouldn't get terminal 25! Love the suite lounge there. I think we've been to 19 and there is no lounge, but I think there is an area with chairs and coffee. 

Our last several cruises have left from Terminal 25 so we are spoiled with the Retreat area there.  I have no idea what’s in Terminal 19.  

See you on board!