Airport near Quebec, Canada.

ladyjane550

36 minutes ago, ladyjane550 said:

If I would book air travel after disembarking how to I get to the airport?

Taxi, Uber or other rideshare, or a shuttle service.  Many cruiselines offer a shuttle service to the airport for a fee provided your departure time conforms to their requirements. 

29 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

Why does OP make it sound like they're trying to talk to ChatGPT? 

This is wild. 

Perhaps English is not their first language? That would be my guess after looking their posts in this thread. 

• Like 2

To ladyjane550 -  I don't see much if anything in the way of non-stop flights from YQB (Quebec City) to GRR (Grand Rapids) so you are going to have to work on booking a journey of at least two flights so you really need to get that sorted out before you leave for the cruise.

Getting to the airport would seem to be the least of your problems, you just get in a taxi after you get off the ship.

Don't you have a travel agent?

Edited by jollyjones

4 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Perhaps English is not their first language? That would be my guess after looking their posts in this thread. 

Hey it's not mine either, it just felt very...search engine-y 🙂

On 9/15/2024 at 6:42 AM, ladyjane550 said:

Airport near Quebec.  Need to fly home after cruise.

Quebec City has an airport.  The airport code you type in to search engines would be YQB.   It has good connections to a number of major Canadian cities a few flights to the US and France.  That said it is not a major airport.

If you don't find anything that works from their.  The next closest airport is Montreal (YUL).  There a couple of trains daily between Quebec City and Montreal.

Quebec City is a historically significant city, that is very unique.  Well worth spending a day or two their if you have the time.  Montreal is also a neat city to visit as well.