LIVE Caribbean Princess 9/24/24 - 10/8/24

KarmaCruisers

3 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

I agree. Doesnt look like you. You are probably close enough to your goal that you can buy things like Jackets. 

It’s a hoodie I’ve had a few years (it’s a 3X).

like I said earlier in this report (I think)

I’m not buying anything new, to motivate me, until I’m in the 170’s..THEN I’ll get all new clothes (including a tailored suit!)

• Like 6

On 9/25/2024 at 8:14 AM, KarmaCruisers said:

Also…apparently I’ve got the “max” internet package..whooopie! A solid 7.34Mbps!

(honestly this is probably 3x as fast as the “regular” internet..which is literally laughable…even 7.34Mbps

I was wondering if the speed had improved with the new promise with the Plus and Premier packages. I never got above 3 Mbps on the Emerald earlier this month. 

2 hours ago, DUCHESSRN said:

Me too getting concerned.

I am also very curious why we haven't heard from him????   I followed him on the cruise where he gambled so often and typed many, many messages.  

I am on this cruise and am worried as I used to see him several times a day.

At 5am on Friday we had an emergency evacuation by helicopter. I hope whoever it was have now recovered but am concerned it may have been one of this party?

• Thanks 3

His last post was Thursday afternoon.

Hopefully he just decided to stop posting and enjoy the cruise but he could have said that. Kinda weird just to drop off like this. I hope all is well with him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Leomins said:

I am on this cruise and am worried as I used to see him several times a day.

At 5am on Friday we had an emergency evacuation by helicopter. I hope whoever it was have now recovered but am concerned it may have been one of this party?

Oh my Goodness I so hope not . Keep us posted if you find anything out ,strange you have not seen him.

• Like 2

Okay guys, I was not around much last week because of the impending Hurricane with his last posts.

Discussing other members, is not something that we do,  However, under these circumstances,  I'm going to say is that when he posted last, he was just fine!  

Not sure why Leomis has not run into him in the last few days, but perhaps he has been busy enjoying himself and not around as much.  Who knows, maybe he met a new friend like he was hoping to!

I truly hope that he or his family were not airlifted off the ship but rest assured, he was just fine prior and just not posting. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1