Cannot access Ocean Ready "web version"

skidroe

2 hours ago, skidroe said:

For the past 2 days, utilizing 2 different computers, I cannot access the "web version" of Ocean Ready to complete my check in.

What am I doing wrong?

I was having problems with this function yesterday, too, while being able to access the reservation through the app. Try clearing your cache.

13 hours ago, skidroe said:

Yes, it goes on "link booking" then says "already been claimed"

I've always found the web version to be convoluted but still usable, and that error is very repeatable. Here's the silly process I go through, and it works perfectly every time. When you first try to access the Web Version off the Personalizer, it defaults to the page that says "Link Your Booking" Hit Cancel (if you enter your Booking # and hit Enter you get the message about it being claimed). Once you get to the login page, use the second option to login with the Booking Number. Enter your personal info and Booking # and select "Login with Booking Number"  You will then get booted back to the page that you just came from. Hit Cancel again to leave the page for linking your booking, then re-enter exactly the same personal info you just typed in and hit Enter, and this second time will get you to the starting page for your booking so you can access Dine My way etc.. No idea why it ALWAYS takes two attempts, but it works for me.

36 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

I've always found the web version to be convoluted but still usable, and that error is very repeatable. Here's the silly process I go through, and it works perfectly every time. When you first try to access the Web Version off the Personalizer, it defaults to the page that says "Link Your Booking" Hit Cancel (if you enter your Booking # and hit Enter you get the message about it being claimed). Once you get to the login page, use the second option to login with the Booking Number. Enter your personal info and Booking # and select "Login with Booking Number"  You will then get booted back to the page that you just came from. Hit Cancel again to leave the page for linking your booking, then re-enter exactly the same personal info you just typed in and hit Enter, and this second time will get you to the starting page for your booking so you can access Dine My way etc.. No idea why it ALWAYS takes two attempts, but it works for me.

This. 100%  lx not sure if you're the one who told me this originally but I do the same thing.  Feels like doing the same thing expecting different results but it does work.