Refaring EZAir?

seachelt

Today my EZAir fare dropped from $3258.78 to $3241.68 for a cruise in June 2025.  It was the exact same flights and dates and I rebooked my air at the slightly lower fare.  Tonight the fare dropped to $3237.58

I usually don't rebook unless I save at least $10.00

What do you do? Any thoughts?  Thanks!!

seachelt

• Haha 1

I'm glad someone else asked this question. I understand EZ Air is changeable and/or cancelable until final payment. We will be booking air tomorrow for our May Alaskan cruise. I've been watching the price for the past couple weeks and it has dropped $70 pp. Was wondering what would happen if it drops again in the next 2 plus months (final payment date). Don't they get tired of dealing with all the changes?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kate45 said:

I'm glad someone else asked this question. I understand EZ Air is changeable and/or cancelable until final payment. We will be booking air tomorrow for our May Alaskan cruise. I've been watching the price for the past couple weeks and it has dropped $70 pp. Was wondering what would happen if it drops again in the next 2 plus months (final payment date). Don't they get tired of dealing with all the changes?

If you book Flexible, you can make changes up to the 45 day period.  If you see a flexible price you like, book it, because it might be gone a few seconds later.  I’ve tried to re-fare my flights on more than one occasion and found out that the lower fare was no longer available while I was in the process of selecting the new flights.

EZAir (flexible fare) can be changed or cancelled up to 45 days before, even after final payment is made (at 90 days).  The difference will be refunded to your credit card.

Edited by Abercrombie2019
Added to reply
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2024 at 9:42 PM, G&T Cruisers said:

I just did that found my flights had dropped in price and I was also able to upgrade our seats so I I called EZAir and had my flights rebooked and refunded the balance, crazy to think how much we would have paid if I had't checked.

I didn't realize it was possible to speak to a real person with EZAir, I thought it had to be done on the computer.  Do you mind sharing the phone n umber?

Hi all,

thanks for the comments. i just do my own ezair on the computer. haven't dealt with a person at ezair. afaik you can change your air up to 45 days out, which is past final payment date. as another has stated you need to book the flexible fare to be able to do adjustments.

happy cruising

seachelt

• Thanks 1

From my own experience a flexible ticket, which EZAair or the airline decide to ticket for some reason , is still Flexible and can be changed, up to the 45 day point.

Some months ago booked Flexible tickets for a November Transatlantic.   Noted in the Travel Summary that the 2 flights at the end of the voyage had been ticketed about 3 months ago!  

However a couple of weeks later I was still able to refare for a reasonable savings of about $125

S

Edited by racj846
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, donswife said:

I have found in the past that you can't change only one direction.  I tried to refare the outbound, but the return flight had gone up, so wasn't worth it. Has this changed?

Depends on if it's a single voyage or B2B