Playa Uvas

rscima

• 1 month later...

We plan on going 3/19/06 on Star Princess. This is the email I received from them, sort of long...sorry

http://www.playauvas.com

Entrance Fee two drinks Pack

Entrance Fee to Playa Uvas

2 Domestic Drinks per adult (coke, sprite, juice, water bottle, beer, rum, tequila margaritas, daiquiris)

$7.00US per Adult

children under 12 free

Snorkel Package 1

Entrance fee to Playa Uvas

Full snorkel gear for unlimited time (inflatable life vest, mask, fins & snorkel)

One chicken fajitas plate per adult. One club sandwich or hamburger per child

2 hours open bar (domestic coke, sprite, juice, water bottle, beer, rum, tequila margaritas, daiquiris etc)

45 minute Guided Snorkel Trips Departing Hourly (8am to 3pm)

Marine Park fees

$39.00US per Adult

$25.00US for children under 12

Snorkel Package 2

Full snorkel gear for unlimited time (inflatable life vest, mask, fins & snorkel)

2 Domestic Drinks (coke, sprite, juice, water bottle, beer, rum, tequila margaritas, daiquiris etc)

45 minute Guided Snorkel Trips Departing Hourly (8am to 3pm)

Marine Park fees

$24.00US per Adult

$15.00US for children under 12

Clear Kayak Tour

45 minute Guided Clear Kayak Tours Departing Hourly (8am to 3pm)

2 Domestic Drinks (coke, sprite, juice, water bottle, beer, rum, tequila margaritas, daiquiris etc)

Marine Park fees

$40.00US per Adult

$27.00US for children under 12

Marine Park fees

$15.00US per Adult

$10.00US for children under 12

Reservations

In order for us to confirm your reservation we will need you to e-mail us the following information: Full name, Name tour, date of tour, number of adults and minors and time of tour requested.

Please keep in mind that you will have to be at Playa Uvas at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time. If you need additional information or require further assistance do not hesitate in contacting us.

Eduardo Esquer / website reservation department

I would just like to know if there is a sandy beach at Uvas? I was looking at pics on the website and the beach looks very nice.

I spoke with someone from there, and they said they got 10 feet of new beach with Wilma. San Francisco and Paradise are better sandy beaches, but UVAS has better shore snorkeling.

Looking for information on uvas- i have been to the web site, but looking for first hand opinions.

Thanks

chris

ME too! I was logging on to ask the same question!

Can some of you guys help? THANKS!

I would also like some information on Uvas,how is the beach, is it nice and sandy? Has anyone done the snorkel tours or any of the packages they offer?

The website looks very nice, but it is hard to get info from people who have actually visited the beach.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy egrego160!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information about the beach club! However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members ask for help on how to use the board's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek. 05.gif

To help you out, I am moving your thread to the Ports of Call - Cozumel Forum where it will be on topic. I'm sure your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you there.

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic and thanks for stopping by the Help Forum!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

I'll be visiting Playa Uvas next weekend and will post a review with photos when I return!

The admission price is $7 per person, but includes 2 drinks. They also have Clear Kayak tours, snorkling tours, and a restaurant.

Check their website for details:

Play Uvas Website

I'll be visiting Playa Uvas next weekend and will post a review with photos when I return!

The admission price is $7 per person, but includes 2 drinks. They also have Clear Kayak tours, snorkling tours, and a restaurant.

Check their website for details:

Play Uvas Website

Stircrzy,

We look forward to your review as we are interested in going there in Sept. Can't seem to find many reviews out there!

Have a great trip:) !

T.N.T.

Happy to oblige my cruising friends!

We'll be doing the Snorkle and Beach Break tour and the Clear Kayak tour, also taking photos! We reserved through their website, not through Carnival.

Just returned from the Ecstasy this morning!

We visited Playa Uvas for several hours on Saturday, May 27th. I will post photos and a review asap.

This was my 9th visit to Cozumel, so I am familiar with the available beach clubs there. My last visit was 2 months ago.

Playa Uvas was a delightful departure from the clubs I've visited in the past. Gorgeous grounds, cushy teak lounge chairs with thick pads, beach beds with thick mattresses, outstanding staff who are attentive to your every need without being pushy, plenty of water related activities, great food and drinks, on-site store...

I was so impressed that I'll be returning there in September!

Stircrzy,

Thanks so much for the short review! Glad you had a good time there. Are you going on another cruise in Sept. or just going to Cozumel? We'll be on the Conquest leaving 9/17.

T.N.T.