Which Current HAL ships have you cruised on?

RevNeal

Which Current HAL Ships Have You Cruised On?  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Which Current HAL Ships Have You Cruised On?

Since we don't have the option of listing more than 10 ships, I've grouped the Amsterdam with the Rotterdam, the Volendam with the Zaandam, and the Oosterdam with the Westerdam. Otherwise, they're all listed independently. :)

HAL has a big fleet. :D

Since we don't have the option of listing more than 10 ships, I've grouped the Amsterdam with the Rotterdam and the Volendam with the Zaandam. Otherwise, they're all listed independently.

Was this supposed to be a poll? I don't see the list.

But we have sailed multiple times on Statendam, Ryndam, Veendam and a ton of times on "MY" Maasdam. We've sailed at least 6-7 times on Rotterdam, 2 cruises on Amsterdam, many cruises on Zaandam, but only one on Volendam.

Four cruises on Zuiderdam and have a Maasdam cruise upcoming VERY soon and just booked another on Veendam.

This is a great idea for a poll Revneal We can also see who has been on which ship and could direct questions to them about a particular cruise. I have only been on 2 of the Vista class but looking very much forward to my first S Class ship.

Thanks,

baby21.gif

Sorry, Rev. I must have opened your thread right after you posted it and the list was not yet showing.

I forgot to add we have also cruised on Noordam. Our first HAL cruise was on her and "got us hooked".

The Statendam is my favorite S-class, and I ADORE the Volendam ... even though it's Atrium-art looks like the warp-core from the Starships Enterprise or Voyager.

warpcores.jpg

:D

The Statendam is my favorite S-class, and I ADORE the Volendam ... even though it's Atrium-art looks like the warp-core from the Starships Enterprise or Voyager.

warpcores.jpg

:D

OK Revneal what is your secret to posting the pictures. I am not always the smartest in figuring out the computer but once you show me I am a quick learner:D

OK Revneal what is your secret to posting the pictures. I am not always the smartest in figuring out the computer but once you show me I am a quick learner

You probably have some internet space available to you from your ISP. Just upload whatever images you'd like to post on the board to the web space they provide you, make sure you have the weblink right, and then post that link to this board within the IMG codes.

That's the way I do it.

So far the Ryndam, Veendam, and Amsterdam. Love them all but will pick the Amsterdam as my favorite by a slight margin. Also sailed on the old Westerdam and have the new one booked for Jan. Thought it was time to try one of the newer ones so will be interesting to compare.

:)

Our first cruise on HAL was on the Maasdam in the Baltic.

Since then we have been on the Noordam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Ryndam (several times), Zaandam (several times), Maasdam (several times), Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Oosterdam.

And we are looking forward to our up-coming cruises on the Statendam, Westerdam, Volendam, and Veendam.

:)

Noordam 3x, Statendam 3x, Prinsendam 3x, Amsterdam 2x, Nieuw Amsterdam

Veendam, Volendam and Westerdam. Love them ALL. Looking forward to meeting the Rev on the Veendam, but what a long wait!!!

Sorry that the old Westerdam (now Costa Europa) is no longer in the fleet.

I thought its design (deck plan) far superior to the Maasdam and Noordam, the only other HAL ships I have been on.

Michael

Archived