A HAL Buy-Out

hammybee

Hammybee: Please, please let me be in charge of hiring the hunks for the entertainment on board. I promise, I'll pick one just for you. . .

I think Rita should be in charge of the library and of course, Greg for the

Chaplain. . .

I appreciate the offer but we already have a Mistress of Solicitations, Serendipity1499.

Ok Cody..Count me in!...Will volunteer to help so that makes 3...An on-deck shop (in the shade please) will be fine..

Will also donate 10 formals as soon as I lose the LBS :( needed to purchase new ones..Have been on a diet & the LBS should be off in 8 1/2 weeks...("D" Day on the Ryndam)..:) Betty

Codyodyoo and Betty:

You guys are doing a swell job. Stay the course and those lbs. better not come my way.

Well we may have too be retained for a M&A action . CTCO:OTC hired a firm, announced today 09/11/2006 .

A for profit would/may be the best form and have it in a shell corp until we are able to do the initial funding .. will that be through new Pinnacle Grill charges and icecream fees? .... just think what N C L makes selling even apple juice and erroneous Port Charges and fees .... *WOW* new fees.. a profit center...which Carnival CCL: NYSE may accept if they allow a percentage of the new HAL groups profits to be distributed to them and have board representation and control....:eek: And maybe any shareholder holding more than Ten Thousand shares, 10,000 SH will be allowed a SUITE for a day once a year....

Bermuda from NYC/NJ is still the most profitable run for any ships line.. so we would have to have more ship trips there... with the $39.00 r/t air fare we do have to compete for passengers... but what does a meal and room cost in the South Hampton Princess now?

Just because I love Bergen Cty,especially Allendale, Ridgewood,Ramsey, Mahwah, Upper, Middle and Down Under Saddle River ,you can be General Counsel and get the IO rolling.

Lol, I thought that when Rita called me "fresh meat" I was "new blood" or a new cruiser on Hal. I didn't think I would find a job so fast. If I'm the butcher we will have only Pinnacle Grill quality meat throughtout the ship. Also, I only cut in my shorts and I like music in the background.:D

Tell me again, what is it you cut in your shorts?

My hand is raised while jumping up and down in an eager fashion.....I want to be on this cruise line too:D !

This thread is hilarious. Now, let's see. What job may I have? I could volunteer to round up any passengers who are sour and cross. An appropriate committee could then decide what to do with them.

So, when do we sail?:p

May4,

We have studied your resume carefully and determined that your ability to raise your hand while jumping up and down uniquely qualifies you to be our fisrst cruise director.

Okay I just sent my dollar. Since I didn't know where to send it I just dropped it in a mailbox. I'm sure the postal service will figure out how to get it to you. (as she is still nibbling on a date with hat tipped to the port side)

Are you "passing the buck?"

I was going to let my hopes and dreams for a not-for-profit HAL go today,

BUT, given this thread, at this moment, is in close proxcimity to threads about " Tradegdy in the News", "Guaranteed VD", "Sea Sickness", "Bad Insurance", "No Insurance/ Death" and this whole Florence and the Bermuda Triangel thing, I will continue to hope and plan for a better tomorrow.

" They forget ripe figs won't keep."

-D.H. Lawrence

Hey, I'm "freshmeat" as this is my first HAL cruise, I've only done Celebrity in the past. But I have to tell you I LOVE, LOVE dressing up formal!! I love sequins and gowns even my 8 year old wears a "tux". I do love anything "old school" about cruising. Might I suggest a "bigband/swing music" style theme night? I'm in my early 30's but I'm a big fan of keeping the cruise atmosphere as is.

I have to say this is the best thread on the site. It's so silly!!

I love the 5x rebate if any ports are changed!! LOL, have you seen the Royal Caribbean threads? OMG! Those people are nuts! :p

Hey, I'm "freshmeat" as this is my first HAL cruise, I've only done Celebrity in the past. But I have to tell you I LOVE, LOVE dressing up formal!! I love sequins and gowns even my 8 year old wears a "tux". I do love anything "old school" about cruising. Might I suggest a "bigband/swing music" style theme night? I'm in my early 30's but I'm a big fan of keeping the cruise atmosphere as is.

I have to say this is the best thread on the site. It's so silly!!

I love the 5x rebate if any ports are changed!! LOL, have you seen the Royal Caribbean threads? OMG! Those people are nuts! :p

Hammybee you Can't quit now!:(

You are our CEO, Pres. Elect, & Esteemed Leader..You must continue with this cockamamie plan & move forward..As CEO you are hereby awarded 12,000,000,000 shares of stock, and a lifetime, yearly sum of $2,000,000,000 plus a yearly OBC of $4.00 every time you cruise..Your first check is in the mail..

However if If you decide to relinquish your position & leave us in the lurch, you will receive a "golden parachute" as you walk the plank..:rolleyes:

As "Mistress of Seduction" (Do I have a Hulk for you!) err "Solicitation" I have done my duty & received today our first Promissory Note for 1,000,000 shares..And shipshapegal's buck is in the mail!;)

As "Chair Security" (Hey, since I'm doing double duty,expect double pay) I will hereby take all the Chair Savers towels & toss them into the sand at HMC...

Time for bed..Got my chuckle again taday..Thankks

Just because I love Bergen Cty,especially Allendale, Ridgewood,Ramsey, Mahwah, Upper, Middle and Down Under Saddle River ,you can be General Counsel and get the IO rolling.

Sorry none of the aforementioned are.. residence is where Dick and Pat Nixon resided as well..

You must be in Monmouth Beach or Little Silver.. we just one property recently in Deal ..ocean...

The Redherring is at the printers now waiting the boards ok...

Are we going to have a premium for herring aboard our ships?

Yes the Saddle River does go through the place named for when Napolean won his first battle .. Lodi..

In my astute opinion the IPO we may want all the PR we are able to muster and have a Dutch Auction on a Best Efforts Basis..:cool:

Hammybee et al...this thread has been so much fun to read! Thanks for starting this one! I'll volunteer for a committee...tho for which one I don't have a clue! So if you have an assignment...post it!

HAL is still our favorite line...and I know the diehard Mariners in general don't like the Vista class ships but we have sailed on the Oosterdam and it was very nice. And this spring I was fortunate enough to be invited to come aboard the new Noordam when she was in NYC prior to her inaugeral sailing to the Caribbean and she is beautiful! Tho I have to admit that my very favorite ship of all that we've been fortunate enough to sail with is the elegant Amsterdam!

Anyway...thanks..and happy sailing to all!

Hey Hammy, just found this thread by accident:eek: I would like to volunteer my services as the person in charge of ear patches, everything inflatable (ice chests, dart boards, cats, girls, you name it, I'll do it) and official thong inspector. I await your blessing while standing at attention, Ma'am!

Like Copper, I just found the fun.

Weeeelllll, someone must volunteer, I volunteer to be in charge of explaining/or not explaining tipping. Just depends if we want to stay with the current policy of tip secrecy. I've been killed in a battle over this before and didn't learn so I would be perfect for the job, you are going to need someone with integrity, the heart of a lion, the passion of an accountant and that just won't learn better.

If I were not upon the sea, a bean counter me

Happy all day long.....:p

Listen up people. There's a new sheriff on the HMS HammyDam. As the provisioner of all that is Dr. Pepper, I have complete nectar control over Cap'n Hammy. We all know she's a junkie for the stuff. As such I will be compiling a list of demands. They will be met, or the Dr. P. will be swimmin wid da fishes. :eek:

Stay tuned

Whilst I am new to HAL (to embark on my first voyage in February), I appeal to the captain to allow me to join the crew. As the "newbie," I leave it to your discretion as to where I shall be posted, though I hereby request that no small children be involved, unless you never wish to see them again. I am, however, renowned for cutting remarks to snarky teenagers.

Standing at attention,

Amy

May4,

We have studied your resume carefully and determined that your ability to raise your hand while jumping up and down uniquely qualifies you to be our fisrst cruise director.

I accept Hammybee! I'll begin, I think by booking some of my favorite entertainers for the show lounge. James Taylor, Billy Joel, Carol King, and

Jimmy Buffett to start.

Next, new questions for Newlywed-Not So Newlywed. Why don't people know the rather important distinction between favorite condiment and, well you know? And gentlemen, your wife probably doesn't wear a bra with a size beginning with the very first letter of the alphabet.

Okay, I'll need some Love Boat tapes right away. I may need to channel Julie.

More briefs have to be written and riders attached to the contacts before we go to market.

Now with all the entertainment, coming aboard for cruise guests, we have to issue all of them Stock Options then have the accounting methods changed and refiled with the SEC now..

(\:eek:/)

Archived