Who is your favorite Celebrity waiter?

Bisous3

Best waiter I've ever had... on any cruise... was Pachenko (sp?) on the Galaxy. His professionalism and friendliness made him the best... hope to see him again soon.

Pacheco! - We had the pleasure of his company last week on the Zenith, along with his trusty sidekick Bagus. He is truly the best.

Jim

Bilyana was outstanding back in April of 06. She always was extremely helpful. I have never seen anyone try harder when someone at the table had special dietary needs. She worked at it until the needs were met perfectly. On nights that our table was empty save us she actually talked to us about things for a few minutes. She was outstanding in all regards. :D

Our best was Sasha, I do not know were he was from, but we had him on the Millinium and he was perfect. The next year he was one of the head waiters on the Infinity. A wonderful person.

Celebrity has done a very good job in getting some very good people on the ships.

Hi Fang !

I am pretty sure the Sasha you are thinking about, is the same Sasha I know. He is one of Celebrity's Head Waiters. He is a fantastic guy, and one of the very best at Celebrity. I believe he is from Croatia. Last we saw him, he was onboard Summit, but that was about 18 months ago.

If anyone has seen Sasha lately, if you can let us know what ship he is on, that would be great !

Oh...Ruby was our Asst Maitr'd on Constellation back in Dec '04.

She is from South Africa and an outstanding person.:) I remember

thinking how helpful she was for us.....we had a problem

with our Sommelier and Ruby take care of it pronto!

Renato on the Galaxy gets our family's vote. He was extremely attentive to our daughter and took excellent care of the adults. We wanted for nothing.

If anyone knows how to contact him, please send me an email at the address in my signature. Thanks to someone here on cc we received the phone number of X's dining consultant. Their response was to fax our request, so obviously no guarantees there :rolleyes: .

If he is still aboard the Galaxy, we are doing everything within our power so that we can have him as our waiter again this Christmas. Our entire family would be extremely grateful.

renatoncharlie_sm.jpg.569d5e3aeb89581b43842b2e0b9c68e1.jpg

One nice thing about being a frequent Celebrity cruiser is running into old friends on the staff.

Our favorite waiter is a guy from Portugal named Rui, married to a beautiful young lady named Julie, who at one point worked in the specialty restaurant.I have no idea if they are still with Celebrity...sound familiar to anyone?

Another guy was from I believe Romania and his name was Krasimir.

I wish there were staff lists for each ship, and that you could request your waiter.

Rui was our waiter on our Baltic cruise on the Constellation in 2005. We met him again later that year on the New England cruise. At that time he told us he was leaving Celebrity and going to California. I don't know about Julie, however.

I've always had excellent waiters onboard but one who immediately comes to mind is Jason (from India) on Galaxy last year. He was wonderful! He knew everyone's name after the first night and really went far and above to make sure everyone was happy. The assistant waiter on Mercury this past May, Demchee is how it's pronounced, but not spelled, was also exceptional. He should be a waiter by now. He did a much better job than the waiter did on that cruise.

Terri

Our favorite waiter of all time was Erbay (actually Erdinc Erbay) from Turkey. He was so great and attended to our every need or want. He learned all of our names one of the first nights and called us by name thereafter. Whenever we saw him on the ship he was always very happy and talked with us. On the last morning we got lots of hugs. We called Erbay once in Turkey and e-mailed back and forth for awhile, but have now lost touch with him. He was the BEST!!

Joy

If I am not mistaken it was Rui and Judith (pronounced Youdith). She worked in the Specialty Restaurant. They have since split up and gone there sperate ways.

Judith is now in Hawaii, and I do get an email from her every once in a while.

She is very happy. A very nice girl indeed.

We had Frankie (India) and Santiago (not sure) on the Century years ago. They were the best servers ever!

We also had Tony and Oliver (mentioned earlier) on the Zenith last March. They were incredible with our children (magic tricks, special food, lots of hugs).

Has anyone had Frankie, Santiago, or Tony?

Bon Voyage.

Karen

Karen...I believe we had the same Tony on Zenith last week. He tells you to remember his name by remembering Toe and Knee :D as he points to them! He had me in stitches every night and had many magic tricks for my 6 year old son. Felix was his assistant who was also very nice but more quiet. Tony is a great waiter and a lot of fun.

By Far this girl stands out above ALL the wait staff we have ever had her name is INA she was on the Galaxy. Outstanding service far and above the others. I even wrote a letter to the President of Celebrity. She was extremely attentive, refined and went above and beyond when one member of my family was sick. I relied on her judgement for dinner that I never saw the menu after the first night I told her to bring me the best thing on the menu. She catered to our every need. As I told the President, she is an example for all to follow. Found out later on she had been trained on Renaissance Cruise LIne.

Clickson was also very good on the Summit although he didn't have the personality of Ina he was excellent.

We just returned yesterday from the fall foliage cruise on the Constellation. We had two of the best waiters we've ever had. Jose Chavez from Honduras (waiter) and Darko from Serbia (assistant waiter) were the most amazing team.

Darko started out so serious, but really loosened up after the first night. He would answer all of our questions about life in Serbia and on the ship, and would even tell us about his family. Jose always had a smile and became quite the little devil when introducing us to the dessert tray for the evening. Jose was getting ready to leave yesterday for his vacation, and would then be returning in January to the Infinity. Darko's contract is up in November, but I'm not sure where he will return to.

These guys were amazing. We'll really miss them, especially chatting with Darko during our after-dinner coffee.

The best would definitely have to be Severino from India. We had him as our waiter on Galaxy in 2002 and then (by sheer luck and coincidence) again on Century this past year. I was even more amazed when 3 1/2 years later, he remembered us and some of the antics he pulled on us (like marrying my friend and myself). He is truly wonderful, hysterical, and a lot of fun!

Our best waiter was Marcus, from Austria on the Century about 6 years ago. We still compare everyone to him. We were on the Zenith in July and we asked the Maitre'd if he knew Marcus and he said he did but he thought that Marcus had left a few years ago.

Archived