Conquest late today into Galveston. (Man Overboard Thread)

Hypo

Sea Wolf park is about halfway from the Cruise terminal to the Gulf of mexico. It is on the opposite bank, on Pelican island opposite the Bolivar ferry terminal.

The camera is positioned looking back down the channel tword the cruise pier. You should see the Conquest here first.

Yeah, I don't care for the new "view" on the Seawolf Park cam. I miss seeing the ferries come and go.

I have a group of friends returning today on Conquest and wanted to save pics of their sail back into port for their photo albums. I already have their sail-away pics ready for them.

Kat

Sea Wolf park is about halfway from the Cruise terminal to the Gulf of mexico. It is on the opposite bank, on Pelican island opposite the Bolivar ferry terminal.

The camera is positioned looking back down the channel tword the cruise pier. You should see the Conquest here first.

Ok, I see where it is on Google Earth

0755 & she's still not in. I wonder what's up. I'm sure there's some cruise critic members on board who'll fill us in when they get a chance today!

If you're looking at the Seawolf Park Cam, the Harbor would be in the upper right hand corner. You can't see the ships while they're docked, but when they leave (or come in) you get a pretty good view from that camera. I like to watch them pull out of the dock & the after about 10 minutes, you can watch them go past Seawolf Park. Although, I see they've changed the view from that cam, so you should be able to see the ships a lot earlier now.

0755 & she's still not in. I wonder what's up. I'm sure there's some cruise critic members on board who'll fill us in when they get a chance today!

I'm very curious why, also. Maybe the stevadores (sp?) and pilots were up all night for the party.

NOON! That would be fine if you didn't have a flight to get too.........I bet those with early flights and those waiting to get on her are NOT happy. We rarely schedule an early flight just because I don't want to end a relaxing cruise with a rush, rush, rush to the airport. That tends to put a real damper on it for me.

I was gonna ask the same......I have never seen her come in, so this should be interesting

The 180 turn should be right in front of the Harborhouse camera. A sight to behold, and I can tell you there's not a whole lot of room to spare!:eek:

Archived