• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

We were originally not cruising in 2007 and are going on a land based tour of China instead but then we went on NCL's Norwegian Pearl on the inaugural transatlantic and just had to book the first main cruise on their next new ship - Norwegian Gem from Dover to Barcelona in October 2007.

We're booked for an Caribbean Easycruise for February leaving from Antiqua. I'm really excited because it's going to be a whole new experience. We're been on Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, and Carnival at least 7 times. I will definitely post my experience when we get back. :p

Let us know where you plan to cruise in 2007...and what's inspiring your choice of cruise region! If you don't find your cruise region on our list (we were limited to 10 and it was tough), feel free to post it here.

MEXICAN RIVIERA:rolleyes:

Guest KimberlyB

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE my first cruise (yes, that's right, I said first cruise) to be on one of ACL's river cruises. Based on my travel preferences, I don't think I'd be a good mega-ship cruiser, but the intimacy and itineraries of river cruises definitely spark my interest.

I hear that ACL is launching the brand new American Star June 2007 -- would love to be onboard for the inaugural Maine Coast and Harbors sailing. I'd also be game to try their New England Island or Hudson River Fall Foliage cruises.

WE will be cruising the Galapagos in December 2007. Looking forward to this "trip of a lifetime" since we've read only good things about the islands,the guides and the Celebrity Expedition.

Have a safe & Happy New Year!

My DH and I will be sailing on Celebrity's Mercury going to ALASKA, sailing from Vancouver on 6/29/07! We have wanted to do this for a while now, and we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary. But there is more....not only will this be our first trip to Alaska, but our first time with a balcony! and we have a Concierge Class cabin as well.

Woo-Hoo! Alaska...here we come!

Takin' my new DH to Alaska in June (Denali then southbound to Vancouver from Whittier on Sapphire Princess).:D I have been there 6 times already and can't wait to show him my favorite destination.... next up a getaway "sanity fix" on Sovereign of Seas in late January...

..and maybe a cheapier in Nov. '07.. we are saving for Europe in '08:)

For us it's the Panama Canal on the Summit in February. And no, I'm not even thinking of packing yet, let's get the New Year Celebrations over with first! Then I'll go into panic/packing mode because probably most of the clothes won't fit! :o

Then, (shock, horror) not cruising, but come September it's a full blown land tour of Peru (MaPi, Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Lake Titticaca and Iquitos (a further 1000 miles up the Amazon from our Regal Princess trip last April) :cool:

But to all of you Cruise Critics, whatever your choices for 2007, have a wonderful, Dreams come True, Healthy, Happy and Prosperous 2007 (maybe see you around ,some ship, some time!!):)

Richard and I will board the Ryndam on October 31 for a 10-day cruise round-trip from San Diego. This cruise includes a day-long train trip to Copper Canyon, which should be a highlight. DH wanted to take Amtrak from Seattle to San Diego, but some quick research squelched that idea. Much more fun to take that shore excursion! Also, this way we'll fly to Long Beach first and stay with my sister and her husband for a few days, and they'll drive us down to San Diego the day before we board. Sounds like a plan to me!

Mrs Muir

Bermuda. We wanted to spend a few days there, but my dh wanted a balcony cabin, and the only ship we could find leaving out of NY with a balcony was the Norwegian Dawn which also goes to Nassau.

So we are going on the Dawn to Bermuda in June.

My wife & I are going to the Mexican Riviera for 7 days in February to celebrate our 27th anniversary. We live closest to Southern California so we choose the sailings out of San Diego and LA.

There aren't as many west coast options as there are on the east coast, but it's great to see cruise lines adding sailings out of Southern California. We haven't picked a date yet, but we will definitely go on the 15 day Princess Cruise from LA to Hawaii.

I choose "Other"...because I enjoyed BERMUDA so much on Zenith that I have to go back. So, my choice for 2007 is....BERMUDA!!!

It's Bermuda for me too. We've done the Caribbean over the last 4 years, it's time to go back to Bermuda. & with ships leaving from Philly, NJ, NY & Baltimore, there's plenty to choose from!!! Horseshoe Bay & Swizzle Inn, here I come!!!:D Oh, & let's not forget Elbow Beach & The Hog Penny Pub!!!:rolleyes:

Barbara from Philly

Archived