• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

MY WIFE AND I ARE BOOK FOR 3 CRUISE IN 2007 NCL,PEARL 2/2/07 9DAYS SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN, NCL, SUN 3/25/07 7 DAYS NEW ORLEANS, NCL PEARL,9/29/07 15 DAYS LA TO MIAMI. WE ARE LOOKING TO BOOK NCL, SPIRIT 12/30/07 7 DAYS WESTERN CARIBBEAN. [ WHEN YOUR ARE RETIRED EVERY DAY IS A SATUR;) DAY] KEEP CRUISING HAPPY NEW YEARE TO ALL.

I will be going on the Tahitian Princess in March. I'm a Hawaii lover but heard tahiti is heaven so we decided to go. To editor Carolyn if you do Egypt again you must fly down to Luxor it was fantastic! Also the Greek Isles was a wonderful cruise as well. My hubby and I opted to skip the cruise scene last year and stayed at the Atlantis--Big mistake! We decided cruises are a better value and you see much more!!! Everyone have fun cruizin the world it's definately the way to go.

Andrea

Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, & Nassau in 2007. Short vacation this year. Really enjoy the Bahamas and want to see Grand Turk.

Next year: Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, St. Lucia, & Antigua.

Looking forward to a 10 day then, with lots of variety.

Future plans: Panama Canal. (Bahamas, Aruba, Curacao, Panama, Costa Rica)

I checked "other" as our only BOOKED cruise for 2007 is an eastbound transatlantic cruise on Celebrity's Constellation. We love the days at sea,

and we're fortunate enough to be able to join some other Cruise Critic pals. We haven't decided yet about the fall trip....:rolleyes:

My cruising pal and I are sailing on the Sea Princess on 2/17/08 for 2 wonderful weeks in the Southern Caribbean.

I might get to do a cruise to Alaska with my DD & her SO this summer.

My cruising pal and I are thinking about a possible late (hopefully bargain) booking for late in the year, as we are not booked for another cruise till March 2008, when we are repeating the 15 day r/t LA/Hawaii itinerary on Princess.

Any day cruising is better than any day doing anything else.

Happy New Year and Smooth Sailing to all!

We're doing a back to back cruise on the NCL Star departing from Vancouver B.C. to L.A. and then from L.A. to the Mexican Riveria this September. We'll get to enjoy 14 wonderful days of cruising.:D We just recently completed the Eastern Carribean this December. The weather was a nice respite from the Pacific Northwest. Whatever shall we do after that.......................hmmmm :rolleyes:

Vince & Anita

Well we are doing the Pearl in March, 07, we did Hawaii on The Pride in July 06

We have done Alaska but would do it again. Done Caribbean East and West and done the Coastal.

So now we are thinking of the Scandinavian or Mediterran in July or August but it depending on price because we like a balcony but if we are going all the way to Europe then we want a 12-14 day cruise.

jmccurdy1@cox.net

I am going on the inaugural sailing of Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas with my best friend. This will be her first cruise. We are going to the Western Caribbean to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Haiti. Should be fun!

Theresa

Going to Canada New England on Norwegian Dawn hopefully..Lord willing etc...also planning western C with daughter in May on Conquest...love to cruise...missed out this year , planned Mex Riviera but dh got sick...maybe next year.

Our 1st 2007 cruise will be on Xpedition in the Galapagos starting next Sunday.

Our 3rd 2007 cruise, [after No. 2, a Hawaii RT on Infinity in April], will be from Lisbon to Miami on Crystal Serenity in November.

Archived