• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

To Venicia-- We did the greek isles august 2001 went on Royal Olympic Cruise Lines the ship was the olympic voyager. I would highly recommend a greek isle cruise I also loved the europe thing but we would definately go back to cruise the greek isles you won't regret it. If you stay in Athens pre cruise (like we did) i recommend a side trip to the smaller islands there. They arn't on the regular cruises but are so interesting.

Happy cruising...Andrea:)

We just bought a new home, so we are going to limit our cruising this year to the west coast short cruises. I wish we could do a Caribbean cruise, but have to same some $$$ somewhere....:(

So for now I'll be staying close to home, but am aiming for a really big cruise, like the Med in 2009!:D

We just bought a new home, so we are going to limit our cruising this year to the west coast short cruises. I wish we could do a Caribbean cruise, but have to same some $$$ somewhere....:(

So for now I'll be staying close to home, but am aiming for a really big cruise, like the Med in 2009!:D

Congratulations on your new home. !

We have a transatlantic booked on the Century out of Barcelona for October. I also booked the Insigna (Oceania) for March 2008 out of Rio. I think the two cruises are too close these are big cruises! So, I might book a 10 day cruise for the Fall and cancel the transatlantic on the Century. Still looking for some good cruise deals for October or November and then I will make a decision.

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Marion

:) Hi will be on the Empress of the seas doing an 11 day southen Caribbean cruise out of San Juan 2/26.Then an 2 day reuion cruise with friends august 21th. Then on august 25th a 7 day cruise on the Liberty of the seas out of Miami to the W.Caribbean . And looking to do the new Celberty ship to Bermuda in late fall .Thats it for this year :D

:cool: Mr Veendam

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are going to Hawaii in Oct. We are celebreating our 35th anniversary. We chose Hawaii because we always wanted to go there. My hushand would love to see Rome. We are sailing on Celebrity, 2 full weeks. I can't wait.

Archived