• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

April transatlantic on the Navigator with Captain Bang, Miami to Southampton. My wifes favorite ship and our favorite Captain.

June British Isles/Norwegian Fjords on the Jewel. Some places we've never been and some we have.

December transatlantic on the Splendour from Portugal to Brazil. Cross the equator for the first time and on to Brazil for the first time.

Our 18th cruise with Princess on the Grand, will be celebrating my husbands' 75th birthday when we are in Boston at a local restaurant with 75 relatives,,,,,,,,should be a blast of a cruise............terrific port visits, being So Californians the east coast cruise holdd alot of interest............leaving Oct. 16, 2007..................sailinsal

There will be no cruise for us this 07:mad: , we cruised 05 and 06 which was outof the norm for us. We usually only go every other year, but the 06 trip was a price that we could not pass up.

05 was the trip of a lifetime (or at least when we booked it) Europe on the Liberty.

If we had the fun tickets I would want to go Northern Europe or Australia.

Need to keep posting that Australia on this maybe Carnival will pick that area up.:D

Recently retired Naval Officer ("ship-driver"), pursuing a dream and returning to sea, making a complete circumnavigation of the Pacific Ocean aboard Holland America Line's ms Amsterdam. But now, sipping champagne and sleeping late instead of working 18+ hours per day!

The first half in 2007, second half in 2008.

Sailing from Seattle on 21 September 2007 for ports in Russia, Japan, South Korea, China and Hong Kong...ending in Singapore on 24 October 2007. Visiting several ports never seen (in Russia and China) during 21 years of Navy sea duty....and returning to several very familiar ports in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. Spending a few nights at the superb Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore before completing a round-the-world trip (westbound) aboard British Airways from Singapore to home in Washington (Dulles) via London (Heathrow).

Rejoining the ms Amsterdam almost exactly one year later in Singapore on 22 October 2008 to cruise the second half of this wonderful voyage. Around-the-world again (eastbound this time, though), starting with British Airways from Washington (Dulles) to Singapore via London (Heathrow). After a few nights back at the Shangri-La Hotel, sailing from Singapore to ports in Indonesia, Australia, New Caledonia, Fiji, Samoa and Hawaii...ending in San Diego (my home port for most of my Naval career) on 23 November 2008.

Ahhh, the sweet anticipation! :cool: And no one does a finer job at sea than Holland America Line (in my humble opinion after a dozen cruises on various lines).

After doing South America, Eastern and Western Med (B2B), Eastern and Western Carib (B2) and a cruisetour of Asia, 2007 finds us with the following bookings:

11 day western Carib in Feb,

17 day transatlantic in April/May with a week following in Italy,

21 day transatlantic in Nov

Under consideration is cruisetour of Alaska. Both have done Alaska, but not a land portion. And we're looking at 2008 for Aus/NZ, possibly transpacific.........or Iceland/Greenland.

So much world, so little time.;)

:) We are taking a transatlantic cruise in April to Ireland, Paris and England on Celebrity's Cnstellation and in October we are boarding the Star Princess' in Rome and sailing to the Greek Isles. Both of these will be a first for us. The transatlantic involves seven days at sea. Seven days to shop. How dangerous is that. There are five couples going on the Italy/Greek Isles Cruise. We plan to spend 4 nights in Rome prior to sailing and 3 additional nights in Venice. All of us are very excited.

We are cruising from Fort Lauderdale to Italy om the Costa Cruise and in the fall we will sail from Southhampton to Fort Lauderdale. I love the sea days on the TA,s. Celebrity and RCC are my favorite lines but we are going to try Costa because we want to end up in Lorelle

We are looking at Panama Canal but can't decide if all-the-way-through or round-trip type cruise -- also am interested in doing at some point this year or next Bermuda and Tahiti........

I would recommend a full transit of the canal it was really awesome. Lorelle

Archived