Got to do my first DOC DANCE

Beckey

Hi, guys - welph I got to do my first DOC DANCE yesterday! :cool:

Will be on the Zu for the 9/11 cruise.

Remember this is my first cruise and I have no idea what the heck I am in store for - but I am getting lots of info from the board. I think I got the Doc Dance right :p

Thanks for all the help!

I have one question - Why don't more people join the ROLL CALL board :confused: I keep inviting folks to join us but I can't get any takers. Lots of folks LOOK but nobody post. I guess most folks go on a cruise to get away from everyone and everything and just as soon not know the the people they sail with. :mad:

But just in case you want to join our little SAIL AWAY come on over

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=25369

I'm sure you did a wonderful job doc dancing. It is truly a happy dance, and everyone should enjoy it at least once in their lifetime. Now, I'm not sure if anyone has warned you, but be careful reading over the documents. If you read them too many times, you could read the print right off of them. :D I'm very excited for you. :D

We're booked on the 09/04 sailing and we haven't gotten ours. Should we be concerned? This is the first time we haven't used the cruise flights and thought we'd get them a lot earlier than before. Maybe soon. That is one of the funnest (not a word?) part of the trip. I'm sure you got the dance right. I think you jump up & down & shake your bootie.

Beckey - I LOVE the doc dance!!!

I think you have a wonderful 9/11 group. When I cruised the Maasdam last month, there were only a few of us on the roll call....next month on the Veendam, I have seen one person, but they haven't been back to the roll call......I am going solo, btw...For HAL, you have had wonderful participation...and I am envious you get to meet Lois :). Have fun dancing!!

Marie

If you haven't gotten your documents in a few weeks, I would give customer service a call. We were told ours would arrive 30 days before sailing. I allowed a few extra days, and when they still hadn't arrived, I called.

As it turns out, there was some sort of glitch in the system, and the documents hadn't even been issued!! The representative I spoke to put an order in to have them issued, and they arrived two days later. (Thank goodness, since we leave in less than three weeks!)

Hi folks:) I am sailing with Beckey but I don't expect my docs for another few weeks:( ....I just booked this about 2 weeks ago.....and my TA told me to "be patient"...LOL....like that is going to happen;) . But I have to be...as I have no choice..when the docs get here...they will get here LOL then I will be that dance too:D

How exciting ! Enjoy !

My advise is to read the know before you go and everything else too.

I'm a newbie to HAL even though its my tenth cruise in all and I found out a few nuggets..,

I also thinnned out out doc packets today leaving in just he contracts, insurance and immigration info. I would have needed a carryon for the whole familes docs otherwise !

Happy to hear you got to do your First DOC DANCE, it will be the one of many you will enjoy. Even as a cruiser with 10 cruises under my belt, I feel like I'm on top of the world when they arrive :).....Dennis

Archived