Should I be worried???

I went in to my reservations on Saturday to fill out my boarding pass for my Enchantment cruise. Much to my surprise and horror my reservation was missing. I tried to add it but it wouldn't add. When I went back to the main page it was there. Very weird. So yesterday I went back again to check for my own piece of mind and guess what. It's gone and I can't add it back!!!! There are a bunch of us on this sailing and none of us can access our reservation. Should I be worried? Could it be just a glitch??

Thanks!

just showing 1 cruise on Radiance in September. So I phoned them stating I have 2 cruises booked one in April, then otheri n September & you only have September. I type in our lst name & booking # with Brilliance name & you state no such booking???? No callback 2 days later or email. But my TA is ticked at this as she is getting calls from many of her group.

I have 2 booked - one's there...and one's not. It won't let me "add" the missing one either. Surely this is a glitch with so many of us having missing ones. Let's not panic....yet!!!

I just logged out on my account and logged in on my husband's. The "missing cruise" showed up on his. Then....when I logged back in on mine, it showed both of them!!! Now...I know it's a "glitch"!

Of course, you realize that you are now making us all run to check our cruises, and we'll probably crash the site! ;) Mine are all there! :)

Well, I did check, and "gasp" my October cruise was gone. So I logged in under DH name and it was there. Why they moved it from my C & A number to his is beyond me. He's going to be Diamond soon, thanks to me! They should have left it under my name!

Isujim - you were told wrong, my B2B had 2 different ressie numbers and they both showed up.

Archived