I Must Say I am Impressed With HAL New Document Folders

LAFFNVEGAS

we are also celebratinig our 30th anniversary this year and are considering the vow renewal on our April 07 cruise since my Sis and family will be joining us. isn't it a nice way to celebrate?! still deciding between the on-board renewal or the one on HMC, which is less formal.

Happy Anniversary! 30 years together IS something to celebrate! We both wish you the very best.

Cass and Steve

Cass and Steve, Congratulations on your 30 Year Anniversary as well. If I was going to the Caribbean and had a chance to do it at HMC I would do that in a heart beat:) We are really looking forward to this because we will have so many special people there with us. I think 1977 was a very special year;)

Congratulations on getting your documents, AND congratulations on your upcoming 30th Anniversary. We're celebrating ours on the 17th of February (although it isn't until April 9th) while we're onboard the Maasdam.

Gerry

Gerry, Bon Voyage and Happy Anniversary. I know that you will both have such a wonderful time. Please come back and tell us all about it. We are actually March 25 for our Anniversary but the week of the 17th of March worked out better for us.:)

Anna & Gerd and Cass & Steve: My heartiest congratulations on YOUR 30th wedding anniversaries also! I agree with Lisa, 1977 was a very special year. I hope your cruises will be everything you hope for and more.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

We got our cruise docs on Monday. This is our first cruise with HAL, so I don't know what the presentation of the docs was before, but I agree the wallet style is very nice looking and will be easy to keep on hand in my carry on bag.

We are on the Oosterdam the week before you Lisa, and are celebrating our 30th anniversary as well. And yes, 1977 WAS a very good year!

Happy anniversary to Anna & Gerd and Cass & Steve an Gerry & spouse. What a way to celebrate! :)

Lyn & Bob

This is our first cruise with HAL, so I don't know what the presentation of the docs was before, but I agree the wallet style is very nice looking and will be easy to keep on hand in my carry on bag.

The previous presentation was very similar, except the folder/wallet was a dark blue leatherette.

Also really quite nice, compared to other cruise lines.

I'll also join you in a document dance !!! :cool:

If you have yours, ours are on the way!! :D :D

I just see your posting and see you are on the Oosterdam too with Lisa and others.

No, I will not be cruising, but I will be in P. Vallarta during that day and hope to meet some of you there for maybe lunch?

I am in contact about this with Lisa, so maybe we meet there.

LAFFNVEGAS,

Congratulations on celebrating your 30th anniversary on board ship with a renewal of your vows. How romantic! Have a special and wonderful time.

DH and I are overjoyed to be celebrating our 50th in June and cruising on the Noordam on the 11th of April.

Happy cruising!

Fireflygal

LAFFNVEGAS,

Congratulations on celebrating your 30th anniversary on board ship with a renewal of your vows. How romantic! Have a special and wonderful time.

DH and I are overjoyed to be celebrating our 50th in June and cruising on the Noordam on the 11th of April.

Happy cruising!

Fireflygal

Archived