LaffNVegas

OceanFantasys

Lisa I just wanted to wish you a wonderful time on your Oosterdam cruise this Saturday. If I remember right it is your anniversary. I haven't been onboard here in a while so forgive me if I am incorrect.. They say age goes with memory loss.:D Happy Sailing. I will watch for you at the 3 pm wave.

A big bon voyage, Tom and Lisa. Be sure to say hi to Ine for Donna and me. Sure would like to visit with she and Ton while they're this close ... but it doesn't look like it can happen this time.

Enjoy your surrogate "godchild." ;)

Thank You Rhondh for starting this thread:) And Thank You Everyone for your Bon Voyage and Well Wishes of our Anniversary. I can't believe that in less than 62 hours we will be back on board our favorite ship:D I still need to get thru 2 long hour days at work. Today was an 11 hour day and it could get worse tomorrow. I have not even brought out the suit cases yet but at least I know what I will be packing, I know the drill ahve done it enough;) This cruise has been a long time in the planning and it is almost here.

Mary, I will check our hiding place right away the only problem is that about 5 weeks ago one of the posters in our Roll Call had her daughter on the Oosterdam staying in 5187 and was going to leave a note to her Mom in that same place and the place we put it was not in the drawer next to the bed.:eek:

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Tom. Hope your cruise is wonderful as well as relaxing. Will be in your fine city on Saturday so I will miss the wave.

Thanks also for all of your assistance over the years. Your knowledge of cruising has been a great help to me.

Paula

Bon Voyage, Lisa and Tom.

Hope you have a great cruise and a wonderful Renewal of Vows. Congratulations on your Special Anniversary.

I hope you'll post some pictures for us.

Fair winds and a following sea.........

Thanks so much everyone, well tonight the suit cases came out and I am some what organized and my suitecase that hold the champagne and other good stuff is packed and hopefully will travel on the plane with out breakage. Tomorrow when I get out of woork I will finish packing.

John, I will have to check with Jonathan Mercer to see if he can tell me about when we will cross paths, maybe we will toot at each other:D

Lisa,

Have a GREAT trip!! I will be back in Vegas April 2 for a week so maybe we can meet and have a drink so you can tell me all about the Noordam!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

Nathan

Nathan, that sounds good. We have a very fun bunch of HAL CCer's that live here in Vegas that get together every few months and we are due to get together very soon. I think the week of April 2nd would be a great time. One of our favoirte places to meet is at Claim Jumper off of GV Pkwy and the 215. Email me after we get back on the 24 th and I will see about getting our group all back together:)

Let me add my 2 cents worth. Happy Anniversary to you and Tom. Hope it's your best cruise ever!

Thanks Susan, Just think last time we were in 5187 you had been the previous occupants. One of these days you will have to join us but the spoiled brat that I am I must insist you take 5186;) :D

Archived