All Things Mariner Of The Seas

As you can see below, I am shipping out on Dec. 7th this year. A cruise mate of ours is looking to see the new menu, especially as it relates to the Eastern venue. I figured this was the best place to find them. Has anyone posted them or have photos they would be willing to share? wzahn(at)nycap.rr.com

Thanks,

marc

Marc, you will soon have mail! :D :)

This will be our first cruise with RCCL and we're happy to see all the positive reports on this ship.:) Looking to get in touch with others who will be on the 45 day cruise to LA. Especially anyone who has experience with long cruises.

Can't Wait - This Will Be Our First Cruise With Rccl And We're Going The Distance. All 45 Days.

Would Like To Be In Touch With Others Who Would Perhaps Be Willing To Join Up For Shore Excursions, Gym ,etc. And A Few Gab Sessions Before Boarding.:)

Can't Wait - This Will Be Our First Cruise With Rccl And We're Going The Distance. All 45 Days.

Would Like To Be In Touch With Others Who Would Perhaps Be Willing To Join Up For Shore Excursions, Gym ,etc. And A Few Gab Sessions Before Boarding.:)

Way to go Chada!! be sure to keep the ship in ship shape order for me cuz I get on it right after you get off - my friends and I are doing the Inaugural 2/22/09 to the Mexican Riviera - then the Mariner stays in southern Cal... wow!! 45 days!! the longest cruises we have been on are the 14 day ones... I think I could do a B2B = 28 days, but 45 days??? however, when I fully retire, I want to do a nice long cruise - Corkey Carol

I want copies sent to me when the Mariner starts her Mexican Riveria Route.....Corkey...I hope you will take real good notes again..Just like you did on the Serenade....

Angela

This should be easy - it's only 7 days!! and wish I could say we could just I'll bring them by and hand them to you but I think we go home via Hiwy 5...

heehee!! One of these days, we can share a cruise! Corkey Carol

You have mail.

Mariner Eastern menus....not sure if they change for the Western route or not.

Yes, thank you very much!! can't wait to get on that ship! Hope they are same as the Vision - I go on that in a couple of weeks... Carol

• 1 month later...

I'm Marge and am booking MOS for May 10 and the only cabin that midship is the the one that is at the end/beginning of the hump.

Anyone have a picture of this or knowledge? It looks like we can't look out to the one side because of the cabin next to us.

Is this GOOD OR really BAD. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm sailing on the Mariner in a few weeks and have a question for anyone that has sailed on her recently.

Is there a self serve coffee shop on the Promanade that serves regular coffee or tea in paper cups with lids and insulating sleeves? For free?

There was such a cafe on the Explorer when we sailed on her a few years ago.

Thanks!

Archived