Who's Interested in Cruising on Mariner when it Repos to LA

Ok.........a day it is:)

Shall we guess how many legs of the repo?

How many days of each leg?

Cost of a jr. suite for each leg not counting any airfare?

Also if this is released this week about the Mariner going to the West Coast......when do you think the cruises/repo will actually be released?

Hey, who's side are you on? :p

OK, ok, if I ever get to move to Central FL, I'll agree to stealing a S FL ship. But not until then. That isn't being too self centered, is it?

I won't use salt water on the noodle either. I was just kidding. :o

Gina

I think with the new builds going on I will just ask for a new ship. What I don't like about this thread is they are taking one of my favorites but no one seems to be talking about putting a ship back in PC. All I am interested in is getting the truth and not just some rumors. If they take Mariner that's fine what I want to see is an equivelent replacement if they do...... I am thinking about those people who come to Orlando do the Parks, Universal Disney Seaworld Etc and then want a 7 day cruise on RCI If Mariner goes and is not replaced then RCI gives that entire market to Carnival and Disney. So lets start hearing about what is going to replace Mariner............

I think with the new builds going on I will just ask for a new ship. What I don't like about this thread is they are taking one of my favorites but no one seems to be talking about putting a ship back in PC. All I am interested in is getting the truth and not just some rumors. If they take Mariner that's fine what I want to see is an equivelent replacement if they do...... I am thinking about those people who come to Orlando do the Parks, Universal Disney Seaworld Etc and then want a 7 day cruise on RCI If Mariner goes and is not replaced then RCI gives that entire market to Carnival and Disney. So lets start hearing about what is going to replace Mariner............

I believe that is or has been discussed on the West Coast Mariner thread...........not the Repo thread here

Rumor has it one of the big ones.......Freedom, Liberty or Independence will head to PC........

Below is a list of those posters that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner if it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.

THE LIST (by screen name)

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. Annieeee
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. Sanbmet
  14. critterchick
  15. manuelstar
  16. diamond girl 000
  17. hobo 1937
  18. brn2crz
  19. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  20. 011959

If you know him long enough yes you would....... I know people higher in the food chain and they insist that I call them by their given name why would Adam Goldstein be any different than say Charlie Crist? Oh yes what exactly would you call him? Mr President? Mr. Goldstein? When you have been in powerful circles hearing Mr Mr Mr all of the time gets very old. Why don't you email him and ask?
I am not going to email him to ask him(he has enough people emailing him with trivial stuff;)) ......why would I?? And like I said,I have met him and called him Mr Goldstein (outta respect).....just like i would not call the gov of our state Charlie....

I think with the new builds going on I will just ask for a new ship. What I don't like about this thread is they are taking one of my favorites but no one seems to be talking about putting a ship back in PC. All I am interested in is getting the truth and not just some rumors. . So lets start hearing about what is going to replace Mariner............
I am sure all in good time RCCL will let us know what is what.....dont most facts start with rumors and speculations......2009 is a long way off....you'll have plenty of time to plan..

Oh No.......cabin was great.........I just figure anyone who stays in that cabin won't get credited for 90 days:)
hope its not 1104..:eek:

Below is a list of those posters that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner if it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. Annieeee
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. Sanbmet
  14. critterchick
  15. manuelstar
  16. diamond girl 000
  17. hobo 1937
  18. brn2crz
  19. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  20. 011959

Looks like the who whos of CC!!:) Thanks Patti.......

Your welcome..............Dyson is on his coffee break!!:eek:

WOW.........you consider "moi" in the whose who of CC???? Gosh, I'm flattered!;)

Of course.............I still say you(and MommaBean) got shafted the last time........:mad:

Looks like the who whos of CC!!:) Thanks Patti.......

You forgot one. IF Mariner goes I would also be interested in saying fairwell to her. As would most of my family. Those South America cruises are great I did a couple of UNITA's cruises during my navy career. That's a lot like a repositioning cruise........:D 4 ports in Brazil Montivedeo, Bueno's Aires 4 ports in Chile and ports in Columbia as well. Very good shopping and the tours are to die for....... :D

You forgot one. IF Mariner goes I would also be interested in saying fairwell to her. As would most of my family. Those South America cruises are great I did a couple of UNITA's cruises during my navy career. That's a lot like a repositioning cruise........:D 4 ports in Brazil Montivedeo, Bueno's Aires 4 ports in Chile and ports in Columbia as well. Very good shopping and the tours are to die for....... :D

Whoops.............I'm so sorry. You are now part of THE LIST!!!

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. Annieeee
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. Sanbmet
  14. critterchick
  15. manuelstar
  16. diamond girl 000
  17. hobo 1937
  18. brn2crz
  19. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  20. 011959
  21. dagadet

Several of us on THE LIST are doing South America on Splendour next March. We are really looking forward to a very exciting itinerary. Doing a repo from Florida and ending up in California would certainly eliminate flying internationally.

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. Annieeee
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. Sanbmet
  14. critterchick
  15. manuelstar
  16. diamond girl 000
  17. hobo 1937
  18. brn2crz
  19. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  20. 011959

AHEM. I am rooming with forpaws! Put me on the list NOW NOW NOW.

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. isujim
  12. Annieeee
  13. dramaqueen4lyfe
  14. Sanbmet
  15. critterchick
  16. manuelstar
  17. diamond girl 000
  18. hobo 1937
  19. brn2crz
  20. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  21. 011959
  22. dagadet
  23. Sooner-b-Crusin
  24. Merion Mom

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. Annieeee
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. Sanbmet
  14. critterchick
  15. manuelstar
  16. diamond girl 000
  17. hobo 1937
  18. brn2crz
  19. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  20. 011959

UH Patti dear..............:D

LOL! My Dh just said, "repo? HOw can a cruise ship be repoed?"

My ten year old son, the mini cruise pig, rolled his eyes and said, "RepoSITIONED. Duh!"

Boy takes after me. Bless him.

Husband is not a planner. I pick the vacation, set it up and he goes. He's got it pretty easy. :D

It was the red part I highlighted in your original letter to them. Don't you dare suggest that they take any of our ships away from us. No, no never...we can never have enough ships to choose from in S. FL.

So, bite your tongue or you will have to have 20 lashings with a wet noodle...wet with salt sea water so it really stings. :D

Maybe they should just keep some extra Carnival ships up there at PC. :)

Gina

hey don't be crying about ships being taken away--come live in TExas and see how it REALLY feels to have ships taken away!!!:(

UH Patti dear..............:D

REPO GIRL.........you forgot someone:D

I know :o ............but if you look at my post #91 which is right above your "uh Patti dear" (you didn't read all the amended lists)........you have been included. Have no idea how I could miss the one person who got me to do THE LIST!!!! I'm so sorry.

LOL! My Dh just said, "repo? HOw can a cruise ship be repoed?"

My ten year old son, the mini cruise pig, rolled his eyes and said, "RepoSITIONED. Duh!"

Boy takes after me. Bless him.

Husband is not a planner. I pick the vacation, set it up and he goes. He's got it pretty easy. :D

My husband just keeps asking me "what LIST". I just tell him that I've got it covered and I am in the planning stages for 2009.

. Doing a repo from Florida and ending up in California would certainly eliminate flying internationally.
And eliminate my bank account.........wait!! I don't have one(too many cruises now...live for today)

Jim, have you still n ot gotten your credit? I haven't for April 22 on rhapsody & it was not a b2b
Jim and I are both waiting for our March 23rd one...............mine wasnt b2b.....

Archived