Who's Interested in Cruising on Mariner when it Repos to LA

And eliminate my bank account.........wait!! I don't have one(too many cruises now...live for today)

Jim and I are both waiting for our March 23rd one...............mine wasnt b2b.....

it's just you Kathy, they KNOW how patient you can be waiting for your credits;)

I know part of it is the "NEW" system, but it makes no sense who gets and who does not. someone who went on Rhapsody AFTER we did got their credit the Tuesday after they got home on Sunday. ahhhhhhh patience is not one of my best virtues

I know :o ............but if you look at my post #91 which is right above your "uh Patti dear" (you didn't read all the amended lists)........you have been included. Have no idea how I could miss the one person who got me to do THE LIST!!!! I'm so sorry.

You know I love you:D

And eliminate my bank account.........wait!! I don't have one(too many cruises now...live for today)

Jim and I are both waiting for our March 23rd one...............mine wasnt b2b.....

and still not there........but the funny thing is our friends who cruise with us, live in the same town, had a jr. suite next door to us (connecting).....had theirs credited the Tuesday after we got back.......:rolleyes:

I know what you mean......some that went on the same cruise as me got theirs within days........

What can you do?? Cant fight City Hall.....:cool:

City Hall might actually be quicker:D

Patti you probably remember our cruise buddies Bill and Jane?? They will be here in 30 minutes........we are going to figure out a way to do this......either in whole or in part:eek:

Patti you probably remember our cruise buddies Bill and Jane?? They will be here in 30 minutes........we are going to figure out a way to do this......either in whole or in part:eek:

Talk about planing ahead!! Wow!!:)

While you're at it.......figure how we can do the same!;)

Boy that is some list. What a time we'd have.

As to the cruise credits. We just got back the end of April from our Brilliance TA and we had full credits posted soon after. I don't know what the hold-up is in some cases.

Do you think we should take notes next March?

Jim has "requested" that I run some numbers...and Patti has ordered :eek: that I post the results here...

Since I have no life and I am a cruise junkie...I will comply...:rolleyes:

Jim asked: "How many 10 bottle Wine and Dine Packages would one need for a 35 day cruise?"

3 Bottles a day X 35 days = 105 Bottles / 10 = 10 Packages

BUT...Better get 11 or 12 packages to cover for the cabins crawls we will be doing!

OK I changed my mind...I can not go...My wine bill is over $2000.00:eek:

Plus...we never eat in the dinning room, so our specialty restaurant bill will be about $2000.00:eek:

My laundry bill will be about $500.00.

I wonder how many formal nights they have on a 35 day cruise?

I'll be on that ship even if I have to bring by bankruptcy and divorce lawyer with me!

Note to self...Rosie needs to get a second full-time job...I'll stay home and supervise the cat!:rolleyes:

BILL

Spending ALL of the kid's inheritance for this repo!

P.S. If you think figuring three bottles of wine each day is a bit extravagant...take another look at the cost of this repo...Would you want to be sober and have to think of the debt...or have some FUN! That's what I thought!...we better make it four bottles each day!

This has turned out to be a really fun thread..........everybody agreeing..........anxious with anticipation...........waiting for THE WORD..........and trying to figure out how the heck we're gonna pay for it!:D

Hi Patti,

I found you.... Hey Ray and I would be interested... i just did not tell him yet that he would be interested...

Patti, you are amazing - you started this yesterday and WOW look at your following.... WOOHOO !!!:)

Hi Patti,

I found you.... Hey Ray and I would be interested... i just did not tell him yet that he would be interested...

Patti, you are amazing - you started this yesterday and WOW look at your following.... WOOHOO !!!:)

Okeedokie.......you have been added to THE LIST of interested cruisers!!

THE LIST UPDATED (by screen name)

Below is a list of those posters that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner if it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.

1. cruisenfever
  2. BILL-WI
  3. mommabean
  4. forepaws
  5. crazy4cruising
  6. Nliedel
  7. PaulWN
  8. kruz
  9. lawsoncd3
  10. Parrothead8
  11. isujim