Who's Interested in Cruising on Mariner when it Repos to LA

THE LIST UPDATED (by screen name)

Below is a list of those posters (in alphabetical order) that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner when it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.

1. 011959
  2. amybear912
  3. Annieeee
  4. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  5. BILL-WI
  6. brn2crz
  7. crazy4cruising
  8. critterchick
  9. cruisenfever
  10. dagadet
  11. diamond girl 000
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. etc33
  14. forepaws
  15. hobo 1937
  16. isujim
  17. jules815
  18. kruz
  19. lancelady

20. lawsoncd3
  21. manuelstar
  22. MAnewlyweds
  23. massfriends

24. mcca
  25. Merion Mom
  26. mommabean
  27. Nliedel
  28. Parrothead8
  29. PaulWN
  30. rubrrick

31. Sanbmet
  32. Sandel
  33. Shebbieal
  34. shipknotshore
  35. Sooner-b-Crusin
  36. Sue L
  37. suzyluvs2cruise

38. waf125
  39. wine luvuh

40. wl2cruise

Patti,

Please include me on the list. I know I could not do the whole thing but would LOVE to do part of it!!

Thanks!!

Add us to the list. Cruising buddie's are MAnewlyweds.

P.S. We do the hump thing also. Can I book yet!!!!:)

You all have been added to THE LIST.

We were on Explorer with MAnewlyweds in January, but I don't think that we ever met. I hope to get to sail with you!

We were there also, did a B2B Jan. 14th & 21st. I think we briefly were introduced at one of the M&M's. We were talking about the Bookcrossing thing. Hey, you never know, maybe again in 2009 or you could hit Mariner in Sept. with us or we are on her again in Jan. 20, 2008.

So, if her Mexican Rivera itineraries start February 22...............that means that she would be leaving Florida in early January............perfect time to see South America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti............Feb 22 is a Sunday which keeps with what Vision used to do........I noticed that the last cruise from PC shows up getting back January 4............ nothing posted beyond that......or at least that was the case last Friday.......so there is a gap from Jan 4 to Feb 22.........

Do you think Mariner will continue to do a couple more after the first of the year out of PC? Or a dry dock is a possiblity..........if she leaves the 18th of January, that would give her 29 days before February 22.........pure speculation......but fun..........

We were there also, did a B2B Jan. 14th & 21st. I think we briefly were introduced at one of the M&M's. We were talking about the Bookcrossing thing. Hey, you never know, maybe again in 2009 or you could hit Mariner in Sept. with us or we are on her again in Jan. 20, 2008.

Yes! I remember now! We were on the 1/14 sailing. I remember your friends more vividly because we had breakfast with them one morning.

This thing with Mariner puts me up in the air for '08...$$$$$. We we're getting ready to book a B2B Med for summer '08, then I found this.:eek: If you're on Mariner this Sept., no dice - we're on Liberty. If I book another for that month, I really will end up without a job! We'll just have to focus on the repo!!:D Let's aspire to great things.

Or a dry dock is a possiblity..........if she leaves the 18th of January, that would give her 29 days before February 22.........pure speculation......but fun..........

Jim -

If dry dock is the case, I'm hoping that they want to test out whatever the new West Coast facility is AFTER the repo cruise!! For me, it's the determining factor as to if I can go!

C'monnnnnnnnn January!!!!!

Sande

Do you think our list will make 50??

Don't know why it wouldn't.......of course if the repo shows up this week with prices...........(keeping fingers crossed)........the pricing might slow it down considerably:D .........and based on double occupancy.......we are well over 50 total people now.

Don't tell me that the interest has died down. :( Come on you guys............let's hear from you.:D

I guess at 3pm on NASCAR Sunday you had nothing to do because we are drowning here in Dover. Sorry about the rain yesterday. I couldn't help it honest:eek:

The race is running now. I just fought my way home on rt13. Traffic is awful.

Don't know why it wouldn't.......of course if the repo shows up this week with prices...........(keeping fingers crossed)........the pricing might slow it down considerably:D .........and based on double occupancy.......we are well over 50 total people now.

Maybe Wednesday will be our lucky day!;) Though, I bet they don't have the repo cruise/s available yet. You know how RCI works..........!!!

I guess at 3pm on NASCAR Sunday you had nothing to do because we are drowning here in Dover. Sorry about the rain yesterday. I couldn't help it honest:eek:

The race is running now. I just fought my way home on rt13. Traffic is awful.

And here I thought you were out directing traffic with your checkered flags!:D

Like Patti said, Think positively. I'm thinking, very long itinerary lots of empty cabins. PRICE IT RIGHT, RCCL!!!

Can we book yet?

I'm with you on thinking positively.................but ya never know. It could go either way. Mariner does have many more cabins than the Vision and Radiance class ships............and I know what those prices are going for to cruise South America on Splendour/Radiance.

Paul I'm sure Patti will add you to the list very quickly........we are all waiting on prices.......and have the strangest feeling it won't be cheap:eek:

[quote name='Aquahound']Count me in!!! Sailing around the Horn is one journey I did not accomplish in the USCG.

I would [I][B]LOVE[/B][/I] this cruise. This is, of course, if I could afford it.[/quote]

AHA!!!!
I knew I could get you!!!:D ...and to think, all it took was an email!
Can you imagine 3 weeks of "Where's Scott?"!

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B]THE LIST UPDATED (by screen name)[/B][/SIZE]
[LEFT]Below is a list of those posters (in alphabetical order) that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner when it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.[LIST=1]
[*][FONT=Verdana]011959 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]amybear912[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Annieeee[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Aquahound
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]ArizonaCruiser 85374 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]BILL-WI [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]brn2crz [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]crazy4cruising [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]critterchick [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]cruisenfever [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]dagadet [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]diamond girl 000 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]dramaqueen4lyfe [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]etc33 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]forepaws [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]hobo 1937 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]isujim [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]jules815 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]kruz[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]lancelady
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]lawsoncd3 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]manuelstar[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]MAnewlyweds[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]massfriends
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]mcca [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Merion Mom [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]mommabean [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Nliedel [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Parrothead8 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]PaulWN[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]rubrrick
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sanbmet [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sandel [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Shebbieal [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]shipknotshore [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sooner-b-Crusin[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sue L[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]suzyluvs2cruise
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]waf125[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]wine luvuh
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]wl2cruise[/FONT][/LIST]

[quote name='isujim']Patti

When the time comes............where do you think the repo's will be listed?? South America??[/quote]
Possibly under "Repositioning" or "South America". Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

[quote name='isujim']Paul I'm sure Patti will add you to the list very quickly........we are all waiting on prices.......and have the strangest feeling it won't be cheap:eek:[/quote]
Paul, you have been added to the list. As far as price...........maybe they will surprise us for a change.

One thing that keeping this list up is doing for me is remembering my alphabet and filing skills!!

Doesn't surprise me..........I haven't looked........but I did check some of the Splendour (one you are on) pricing.........I mulitplied that by 3 and didn't like what I came out with:D

[quote name='isujim']Doesn't surprise me..........I haven't looked........but I did check some of the Splendour (one you are on) pricing.........I mulitplied that by 3 and didn't like what I came out with:D[/quote]
Yes, but that price has gone up since we booked last year......we booked June 24, 2006!!

BTW.....sorry this is off topic but..........how's Snorkel Bill and what is he doing these days??

[quote name='cruisenfever']Yes, but that price has gone up since we booked last year......we booked June 24, 2006!!

BTW.....sorry this is off topic but..........how's Snorkel Bill and what is he doing these days??[/quote]

doing fine.......I'll tell him you asked..........they are on the Voyager back to back with us in April......we both have aft connecting cabins.......:)

Now back to pricing........:eek:

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B]THE LIST UPDATED (by screen name)[/B][/SIZE]
[LEFT]Below is a list of those posters (in alphabetical order) that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner when it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.[LIST=1]
[*][FONT=Verdana]011959 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]amybear912[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Annieeee[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Aquahound
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]ArizonaCruiser 85374 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]BILL-WI [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]brn2crz [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]crazy4cruising [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]critterchick [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]cruisenfever [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]dagadet [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]diamond girl 000 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]dramaqueen4lyfe [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]etc33 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]forepaws [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]hobo 1937 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]isujim [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]jules815 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]kruz[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]lancelady
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]lawsoncd3 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]manuelstar[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]MAnewlyweds[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]massfriends
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]mcca [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Merion Mom [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]mommabean [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Nliedel [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Parrothead8 [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]PaulWN[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Ray in NH
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]rubrrick
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sanbmet [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sandel [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Shebbieal [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]shipknotshore [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sooner-b-Crusin[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]Sue L[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]suzyluvs2cruise
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]waf125[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]wine luvuh
[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Verdana]wl2cruise[/FONT][/LIST]

The last scheduled cruise for the Mariner out of Port Canaveral is the Dec. 28, 2008 cruise-- so that would put the repo cruise departing on Jan 4, 2009. It's a 35 night repo (which will be broken into segments for easier sale). Nothing on the repo bookings/itins is out yet and most likely won't be out for a few months yet.

The first scheduled sailing from LA is Feb 22, 2009--- I would expect they would do a few TA pre-inaugural sailings before this cruise so the ship should be on the west coast mid-Feb.

Archived