Who's Interested in Cruising on Mariner when it Repos to LA

THE LIST UPDATED (by screen name)

Below is a list of those posters (in alphabetical order) that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner if it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

The Mariner's pax capacity is 3,114.

1. 011959
  2. amybear912
  3. Annieeee
  4. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  5. BILL-WI
  6. brn2crz
  7. crazy4cruising
  8. critterchick
  9. cruisenfever
  10. dagadet
  11. diamond girl 000
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. etc33
  14. forepaws
  15. hobo 1937
  16. isujim
  17. jules815
  18. kruz
  19. lancelady

20. lawsoncd3
  21. manuelstar
  22. mcca
  23. Merion Mom
  24. mommabean
  25. Nliedel
  26. Parrothead8
  27. PaulWN
  28. rubrrick

29. Sanbmet
  30. Shebbieal
  31. shipknotshore
  32. Sooner-b-Crusin
  33. Sue L

34. waf125

Will be looking forward to RCI posting the itinerary for this repo. Patti - put us down for at least 1 leg of this too. Being from Ca. this repo is all the more exciting for us. We just might get a few more family members signed up as well.

This really is something to look forward to in 2009!!!

You're on the list.

Patti............do a bit of sluething.......and you will find the 2009 itinerary for the Legend of the Seas. We have made friends with shipboard personnel that live in Goa, India.............and almost invested in a nightclub there. Also.......Dubai is considered the richest area around and apparently they can flaunt everything from a ski resort........inside a tube type affair.............to any kind of entertainment..........equal to Las Vegas.........and resorts that put any other resort to shame!! Well.......that's what the literature states!!

We were ready to book a b2b..........when I read about this.

Hmmmm sleuthing........I'm pretty good at that.........I shall give it a try.

I've seen so many shows about Dubai on the Travel Channel. Would love to see that hotel that sits on its own island. So many beautiful and interesting places to see.......all we need to do is win the lottery! Of course, we're doing pretty well right now spending our son's inheritance!;)

Hi Patti,

Please add us to the list.

OT - have some questions about b2b cruises and immediately though of you. Recently changed internet providers and don't have you email addy anymore. Please email me at jkaralun at roadrunner dot com. Thanks........

It would be my pleasure to put you on the list..........just like old times!!;)

Below is a list of those posters (in alphabetical order) that have expressed an interest in doing some portion (if not all) of a repo cruise on Mariner if it does get sent to the west coast in early 2009. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please let us know if you would like to be included.

1. 011959
  2. amybear912
  3. Annieeee
  4. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  5. BILL-WI
  6. brn2crz
  7. crazy4cruising
  8. critterchick
  9. cruisenfever
  10. dagadet
  11. diamond girl 000
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. etc33
  14. forepaws
  15. hobo 1937
  16. isujim
  17. jules815
  18. kruz
  19. lancelady

20. lawsoncd3
  21. manuelstar
  22. mcca
  23. Merion Mom
  24. mommabean
  25. Nliedel
  26. Parrothead8
  27. PaulWN
  28. rubrrick

29. Sanbmet
  30. Sandel
  31. Shebbieal
  32. shipknotshore
  33. Sooner-b-Crusin
  34. Sue L
  35. suzyluvs2cruise

36. waf125

1. 011959
  2. amybear912
  3. Annieeee
  4. ArizonaCruiser 85374
  5. BILL-WI
  6. brn2crz
  7. crazy4cruising
  8. critterchick
  9. cruisenfever
  10. dagadet
  11. diamond girl 000
  12. dramaqueen4lyfe
  13. etc33
  14. forepaws
  15. hobo 1937
  16. isujim
  17. jules815
  18. kruz
  19. lancelady

20. lawsoncd3
  21. manuelstar
  22. mcca
  23. Merion Mom
  24. mommabean
  25. Nliedel
  26. Parrothead8
  27. PaulWN
  28. rubrrick

29. Sanbmet
  30. Sandel
  31. Shebbieal
  32. shipknotshore
  33. Sooner-b-Crusin
  34. Sue L
  35. suzyluvs2cruise

36. waf125
  37. wl2cruise

Who thinks that we can get up to 3,114???? ;)

Hey, we could do it..............nothings impossible when you belong to CC!!:D

Poor Patti and the list!!!! :eek:

I always wanted to be on somebody's list........good list that is!!!:p

Group pricing is starting to sound like a good option:)

Hmmm.....wonder who'd want to take on this group???;)

BTW......where were you yesterday? Here I am trying to keep THE LIST straight........and you're off having fun.

Out of town...........it's summer:) and will be out of town this weekend as well...........:) but you are doing a great job on the list.........of course the list may dwindle some maybe including us once the pricing comes out:eek:

Out of town...........it's summer:) and will be out of town this weekend as well...........:) but you are doing a great job on the list.........of course the list may dwindle some maybe including us once the pricing comes out:eek:

I hear you on that..............:(

A month or longer on the Mariner...to South America plus....this is probably the only way I would ever get to see any of those countries. Fly to Orlando get on ship, end up in LA. Then visit with family there, drive up to Las Vegas for more fun, fly back to Mass. looks like the first two months of 2009 are already planned.

I just got off the phone with our cruising friends and they are all for it. Plus, I was thinking 2009, thats alot of time to save enough $$$$. Then viola!!! (or what ever) I remembered that DH turns umm well he gets older in 2009 and he gets to tap into his 401. Looks like I'm going to have to help him spend some of that money he's been saving for 30+ years.

Add us to the list. Cruising buddie's are MAnewlyweds.

P.S. We do the hump thing also. Can I book yet!!!!:)

True...remember the sticker shock we got this year when the new itineraries came out..:eek: :eek:

I went and attacked my poor TA this morning. She was calling me to let me know about Mariner as I was pulling into the parking lot. She has no info yet on the dates of the repo sailing. I may end up having an issue with the time, since they have listed 2/22 as the first sailing from LA. I cannot be gone from work for the week before Valentine's Day. As of the 15th - I'm good. Up until the 9th or 10th, no problem. Arrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh! Maybe my Enchantment trip that I wasn't supposed to book (and did anyways) will take care of this work problem that I''m having! It's always in the way!:p

Anyways - back to the relevant - TA swears on her life that she'll call me the second she has anything, even if it's from home at 3am on a Sunday, LOL!

Great job with the list, Patti!

Sande

Archived