Oceanias new ships

Jancruz

Hey, I'm FROM Tasmania, and we have MUCH better taste than that :)

Lyn,

Again, I apologize! Never would I knowingly say or do anything to offend you Aussies or Kiwis. (We will be down there in Jan. next year on Oceania's Inaugural).

May I amend my suggestion on moving the "Art?" auctions - perhaps somewhere south of Madagascar. :D

Lyn,

Again, I apologize! Never would I knowingly say or do anything to offend you Aussies or Kiwis. (We will be down there in Jan. next year on Oceania's Inaugural).

May I amend my suggestion on moving the "Art?" auctions - perhaps somewhere south of Madagascar. :D

Apology accepted. We would be happy if they were sent somewhere oceans from here. :)

Jennie

Hee hee, I agree. Maybe the moon, off the planet does come to mind when one thinks of the art auctions. The thing that astounds me is that somebody must buy the stuff, surely, or the logic of business would presumably mean that they would cease.

Wow I am hearing such great things about the suites and staterooms on the new ship!!

I dont know about you but I will be on the Inaugural..(God willing and the creek dont rise)

Jan

Jan,

How about posting some of this great information about suites and staterooms on the new ships. Posting press releases and teasing us about unrevealed information isn't very helpful. :D Thanks.

Yes Jan, on cruise critic you can be attacked with a smiley face.

No good deed goes unpunished, etc, etc.

I added the smiley face to my post precisely because, without it, I thought the post might be mistaken as an attack. Silly me. I forgot that on Cruise Critic the definition of "attack" has been broadened by some to include disagreements or mild criticism.

Folks, we all need to lighten up and stop taking every post so seriously.

Dave, I did not think it was an attack..but I really cant give more info than I do, I try to post how I am feeling and t what I am hearing and I am so excited I cant wait..even tho I will be 3 years older (and that sucks) LOL

Jan

cruzunlimitred

Archived