Jewel of the Seas

Now cut that out, Bill! I am salivating all over my keyboard! :eek: ;)

As Homer might say: MMMMmmm - Caramel, MMMMmmm, Strawberries MMMMmmm, whipped cream MMMmmm.:D Then, of course, you can head for the Windjammer around 4pm for warm scones, strawberries and whipped cream. right Carol? Talk about a moveable feast.:D

Carol, we are on Jewel January 6th for the 6 day to the western carib. We'll do all we can to make shore she is in fine shape for your party. We've been on Brilliance twice, and should have no trouble navigating Jewel.

FYI, we sailed Empress three weeks ago from Philly, and had a fun time sailing down the Delaware to the Atlantic. Being originally from Lansdale, I was drafted into being the local tour guide, describing the bridges, Chester Downs, Wilmington, etc. Empress was truly a lotta fun!

Rick and Deirdra

Denice, I am going to send THIS photo to my cabinmate for my 1-20-08 Jewel cruise - she has never been on a cruise ship!

I have a ton of Jewel pics...she is a BEAUTIFUL ship...what a great ship for your cabinmate to begin her cruising on!!!

Thanks to the OP for starting this, and to everyone else for the great pictures and info. The scones and strawberries sound great, and so do the crepes. Not that I'm just cruising to eat.:o Now exactly where and when are the crepes available?:D

Thanks to the OP for starting this, and to everyone else for the great pictures and info. The scones and strawberries sound great, and so do the crepes. Not that I'm just cruising to eat.:o Now exactly where and when are the crepes available?:D

the Crepes are in the Solarium at the little snack bar there.

Check your Cruise Compass for the hours that the Solarium Cafe is open. If memory serves, you could get crepes from mid-day until very late at night.:)

These are not actual pictures from her Drydock in Hamburg.

If you want to see her in Dry Dock you can do so here:

http://www.corporate-planning.com/d/pages/cam/hafenhamburg.php

m1.jpg?1193489826028

Hi Gunnar. You are right. Those pictures were taken when she was docked in Greenock on the Firth of Clyde in Scotland in July on her cruise of the British Isles. I recognise the hills and besides the crane says Clydeport.;)

I will also be on the Dec. 1st cruise There will be 12 of us. We cruise togeather every year togeather. We are from Minnesota and the rest are from up state NY,Illinois,Florida. This is our 17th cruise.Not long to wait now.

BOB

Archived