The Happy Wanderer---Summertime Down South

RuthC

Hi, Mary. I suspect with little Hannah here now you probably know more kiddie songs than I do. ;)

How's she doing? Sitting up yet? Trying to crawl? Getting curious?

You can teach me Little Duckie Duddle on the cruise to Alaska. It is still on the table, isn't it?

Hi, Mary. I suspect with little Hannah here now you probably know more kiddie songs than I do. ;)

How's she doing? Sitting up yet? Trying to crawl? Getting curious?

You can teach me Little Duckie Duddle on the cruise to Alaska. It is still on the table, isn't it?

She's doing all the above! And we can't wait for Alaska!!

I never said I knew the song :eek: ;) I was just surprised you DIDN'T! lol

Little ducky Duddle

Was swimming in a puddle

A puddle, a puddle

Quite small

It doesn't really matter

How much he splished and splattered

He's only a ducky, that's all.

Now I must find the tune!

You changed the lyrics? :D

Little Ducky Duddle

Went swimming in a puddle

Went swimming in a puddle quite small

Said he it doesn't matter

How much I splash and splatter

I'm only a ducky after all.

You changed the lyrics? :D

Little Ducky Duddle

Went swimming in a puddle

Went swimming in a puddle quite small

Said he it doesn't matter

How much I splash and splatter

I'm only a ducky after all.

I just copied and pasted what I found. :confused: I was actually looking for a link to an audio but didn't find it yet. :D

After sorting through about 5000 photographs, choosing the cream of the crop, and processing that cream for posting on the internet, I have finally finished my photo galleries from the South America / Antarctica Cruise.

Thanks for the kind words. I too, enjoyed meeting and hanging out with some CC friends. I feel lucky that I decided to stay in the Vina Del Mar for a couple of days before heading home, and we had no travel problems at all. I have a picture of you on deck. Send me an email and I will send it to you. Great meeting you, Sharon,

Sorry I'm just now having a chance to catch up with things for the first time in a few weeks

Greg - As everyone has said your photos and videos are wonderful and going thru them has reminded me that the year did start out on a wonderful note with this fantastic trip no matter what's happened since. It was great to relive it (and I'm sure I will again and again until I go back someday). And Ruth even managed to get a decent photo of me with you (which isn't easy)

Kathi - thanks. email is on it's way.

As I get ready to head out for Easter mass it seems like much more than 40 days (church math) since many of us were in the Queen's lounge for Ash Wed mass trying not to look out the windows at the beautiful icebergs that were going by. For those of you that were there Peace be "wit" you on this Easter sunday.

And also "wit" you, Sharon. ;)

(I "got" that.)

The devil made me do it. :D I still remember it at every mass since then and it makes me smile which is a good thing.

Kathi - I got the pictures. Thank you very much for sending them.

One of them did remind me of a couple of questions I've had since I got off the ship. What was cowboy wearing to disembark and did anyone see how much luggage he had brought on?

Greg - As everyone has said your photos and videos are wonderful and going thru them has reminded me that the year did start out on a wonderful note with this fantastic trip no matter what's happened since. It was great to relive it (and I'm sure I will again and again until I go back someday). And Ruth even managed to get a decent photo of me with you (which isn't easy)

Thank you. I really enjoyed taking all the photos, and it was a blessing meeting you too.

May you, and everyone, be blessed on this Resurrection Day.

Archived