The Happy Wanderer---Summertime Down South

RuthC

Yeah, right now I'm living easy

Life is slowing down no doubt

But that's just the way I love it

When it's Summertime down south

Yes, it's Summertime south of the Equator and that's just where The Happy Wanderer---along with several of her cohorts---will be spending the next three weeks.

Now, Summertime on this cruise will take us from the heat and humidity of Rio, to the frigid cold of Antarctica, and right back up the thermometer on the other side.

It's sure to be a grand time so---com'on along for the ride!

I can't wait for your reports, Ruth! I'm ready to come along on your journey.

I'll enjoy it for the first ten days...then the Noordam is calling to me!;) And, I'll have the remainder to look forward to when we get home.

I'm jealous! This cruise is on my to-do list for sure. I know you'll have a great time.

I was about to suggest you keep an eye on Greg to keep him out of trouble. Then the thought occurred to me that perhaps he needs to keep an eye on you! :D

Houston, we have a conundrum!

I was about to suggest you keep an eye on Greg to keep him out of trouble. Then the thought occurred to me that perhaps he needs to keep an eye on you! :D

Houston, we have a conundrum!

I'm thinking that maybe they'll just avoid each other's glances! :eek: :D

Have a fabulous time, Ms. Ruth; regards to Greg for me, and thanks for taking us along again!

Paul

I wish you all a fantastic adventure. DH and I did this exact cruise over the holidays in 06/07 and we loved every minute of it! I sure hope you get to do iceberg alley, we saw thousands of bergs, wonderful. And we got to experience the "Drake Shake" and loved that. Neither of us gets sea sick so we enjoyed the ride! I will read your log everyday and be with you in spirit. ENJOY.....Marian

Ruth--

Please give Adele and Greg big hugs from those of us here in the wet and rainy west - Wish we were there with you!

Nearly anything would beat sitting here in Seatac waiting for my delayed flight back to dreary SFO right now...

;)

Ruth...

I brought your name up to Grannynurse at the CC m&g today in the Crow's Nest. We wondered how things were going as, I think, you boarded today (Sunday) with the Rev and some others.

All goes well here. The m&g was great, with potent liquids supplied by HAL.

Ruth,

Am looking forward to your reports as always. I am so envious, as I would love to return to that wonderful part of the world. It is 2 years since we were there. Time does flies! Hope you have fantastic weather and good seas.

Jennie

Thanks so much for taking us along on what will be an excellent adventure.

My oh my..........am I correct in that you went nearly to the top of the world this summer? And now, nearly to the bottom. You surely will go to the ends of the earth for those Maramor chocolates!

Safe travels.

Martha

Archived