All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

I remember reading and seeing a picture of the very small area that kids in swim diapers could swim in. I'm curious what the sign says that is right by that area. It is right by the H2O zone. It is a very tiny triangular swimming area. A picture of that would be great!

Thanks

Just off LOS (9/20 - 9/27)....yes, the Flowrider is open when you board. We were onboard before noon and a few people were already on it. We watched for a while and yes, the lines were the shortest this day. Definintely have your kids bring their suits and give it a whirl. It is awesome!

Adventure Ocean does not take the kids to dinner every night, only on designated nights. On my last 9-night cruise, it was offered twice that AO takes the kids to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Not sure what it is on a 7-night cruise, as we've only taken DD on one cruise with us and it was a 9-night.

Just off LOS (9/20 - 9/27)....yes, the Flowrider is open when you board. We were onboard before noon and a few people were already on it. We watched for a while and yes, the lines were the shortest this day. Definintely have your kids bring their suits and give it a whirl. It is awesome!

We were off it on 9/20 and it was closed when we went there exploring the ship. I think it opened up in the afternoon at some point.

I have been on the Freedom and seen on RCCL site that the Jr. Suites are the same color scheme on the Liberty. Is this true. Anyone have a pic. Staying in Jr. Suite #1378 on Liberty any video or pics, I would love to see.

I would like to know how the jewelry store is on board, selection, variety, etc.

sure - anything in particular? I can maybe snap a couple of pics for you showing the selection if you give me enough details (such as "ruby earrings" or "emerald rings where the ring is set in yellow gold") Obviously there is too much stuff to snap pictures of it all, so give me enough detail that I can go right to that section and I'll snap you a picture

Also, could you tell me if there are discounts at the spa on the port days.

I know from past experience that there are always discounts on port days. Which treatments in particular? Maybe I can get you the exact price.

I remember reading and seeing a picture of the very small area that kids in swim diapers could swim in. I'm curious what the sign says that is right by that area. It is right by the H2O zone. It is a very tiny triangular swimming area. A picture of that would be great!

Thanks

no problem. stay tuned and you will see it in about a week and 1/2.

I'd love to see if they have any yellow diamonds in a ring or necklace. And blue diamonds in earrings. Also tanzanite in white gold. :D Just don't tell my dh, he's very happy that St. Martin's shops will be closed.;)

The spa treatment I'd be interested in would be a massage or pedicure.

We got of LOS last Saturday :-( and there were 3 different designs to chose from. One was sort of a white, sparkly pattern with blue swirls running through it. They were all some sort of red, white & blue combination. The lids were different than when we sailed last November. The new ones are domed instead of flat across the top (if that makes any sense).

Can you rent just swim fins at Labadee or St. Martin and not a whole snorkel package? And how much are they? I'd love to just pack our masks and snorkels without the fins, they take up so much room for 4 people.

Does anyone know the prices for the Wine & Dine Package?

They have them listed on the RCCL website. They have 3 different packages with each package having either 5,7,10 or 12 bottles. Go to the site for the wine selections they start out @ $129.95 thur $378.35. Also if your a CA they give coupons on the ship I believe.

They have them listed on the RCCL website. They have 3 different packages with each package having either 5,7,10 or 12 bottles. Go to the site for the wine selections they start out @ $129.95 thur $378.35. Also if your a CA they give coupons on the ship I believe.

Thank you!

Can you rent just swim fins at Labadee or St. Martin and not a whole snorkel package? And how much are they? I'd love to just pack our masks and snorkels without the fins, they take up so much room for 4 people.

On our last trip to Labadee we did that exact thing. We only rented the fins and the vest. Saved a lot of room packing. And we didn't have to haul them off the ship!