All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

here's the Compasses from the Jan 31-Feb 8 cruise (Labadee, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Cozumel)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576677470rFNeNL

(hint -- once you open each page, you can enlarge them for easier reading)

Wonderful! I've been waiting to see a NEW picture of Labadee since the dock was completed.

I see that they've repositioned the jetskis (probably for greater visibility and increased sales), and I'm thinking that Columbus Cove is probably the place for those of us who want a quiet place and a good beach. I've never actually been that far; what's the beach /water like?

We are on the same sailing Kristi!! So excited!! (The July 11, 2010! I just realized this won't post directly under yours!! )

See ya then!!

Hi Shannon! I noticed you're on the roll call thread. Yay!

We (really, *I*) can't wait. My husband and boys are excited, but not like I am LOL. I'm certifiably obsessed!

Edited by kristyintx

Wonderful! I've been waiting to see a NEW picture of Labadee since the dock was completed.

I see that they've repositioned the jetskis (probably for greater visibility and increased sales), and I'm thinking that Columbus Cove is probably the place for those of us who want a quiet place and a good beach. I've never actually been that far; what's the beach /water like?

We LOVED Columbus Cove -- it was not crowded, the water was calm, and there was shade! The only drawback was that they did not serve lunch in the pavilion at that beach the day we were there. I'm not sure if that is normal or not. So, we had to walk a bit to get to the lunch pavilion.

• 4 weeks later...

I too would be extremely interested in seeing a recent Eastern Caribbean compass on Liberty. I am on the 5/30/10 sailing. Also, at Labadee, we are most interested in laying in the sun and going in the water (and eating and drinking!). What is the best beach for this?? Finally, does anyone have any suggestions on the closest (nice/safe) beach in San Juan to the pier. I don't want to go too far from the ship because we are going on our own. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Just a week before us! We almost booked that sailing but decided to do the May 30th. Take good care for us!

Oh ok, I will do my best to pick up after myself. I will wave to you with a chip on my shoulder. I will not be ready to leave this ship. I will wish you a great cruise though.

Found this just now on the RRCL site:

Ship Name: Liberty Of The Seas

Departure Port: Barcelona, Spain

Ports of Call: Barcelona, Spain; Cartagena, Spain; Malaga, Spain; Cadiz, Spain; Tenerife, Canary Islands; Santa Cruz, Canary Islands; "Fort Lauderdale, Florida"

2011 Date(s): 29 Oct

R&D

Govac, I saw the name and wondered if you were from Goshen too! Haha, you are, we're going on Liberty in July--tell her we said hi!!

HI from the village!!! It's too funny to see someone else from GOshen on this site! We'll pass it on your hello! We'll take really good care of her for you.