Do To Rising Fuel Cost RCCL announces 2 new vessels

royal caribbean has announced two new Vessels coming out this oct!!

rnhb.jpg

redneck_cruise_ship.jpg

better hurry and book now as I see these babies filling up Fast! if you know of any other vessel availble for cruises please display the photo in this post:D :D

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO NAME THESE VESSELS ANY SUGGESTIONS?? hoedown of the seas and moonshine of the seas!! :D

ha ha

Here's another ship, they acquired it from Pullmantaur. This one is called Neptune of the Seas. All the cabins are under the water line to get rid of balcony snobs. Rates are cheap as you have to take your turn bailing. But the ride is smooth so those prone to seasickness will really like this one.

770217240_whyisitsoclose.jpg.496b3dd53ae18fd184ad3be21e57a55c.jpg

royal caribbean has announced two new Vessels coming out this oct!!

rnhb.jpg

redneck_cruise_ship.jpg

better hurry and book now as I see these babies filling up Fast! if you know of any other vessel availble for cruises please display the photo in this post:D

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO NAME THESE VESSELS ANY SUGGESTIONS?? hoedown of the seas and moonshine of the seas!! :D

ha ha

And Norwegian Cruise Lines was so stunned by RCI's new ships they immediately released pictures of their new F1 design:

pride_of_al_salam_95_1972_2.jpg

pride_of_al_salam_95_1972_1.jpg

I'm not booking until I know what the itineraries are. I'm sick of the same old routes. I have heard a rumor that the ships will do a roundtrip sailing from a yet-to-be-named toxic waste site, but I want confirmation before I book.

I also want to know if there will be any immersion cruises. If so, I'll get my overalls ready so I can fit right in.

I Just received a email from RCI. I know this is not about new ship but it does have to do with making RCI cruises more exciting. They have signed a world famous actor to be a new CD. here is the CD in action.

4158755_gal.jpg

Archived