Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

For any Transatlantic fans out there, I see the Celebrity Reflection TA leaving Rome on 10/27 on the Celebrity website today with a veranda guarantee (for a solo) for $2,198. 15 days. I'd hop right on this except I have a work commitment that conflicts with it. :(

Celebrity Constellation TA leaving 11/4 is showing a GTY veranda solo price of $2,386, also 15 days. Hmm, wonder if I could be at an all-day meeting in San Francisco on 11/3 and then get to Rome for the 11/4 departure???? (Pretty sure not, sadly!)

These might be Florida resident offers, but even if they are see what you might be able to get from your state of residency. These are darn good prices compared to what I've seen lately.

Edited by bottomfeeder

I had always sailed Celebrity and RCCL, but some friends were going on a Carnival ship and asked me to join them. There really wasn't that much difference and have sailed on them 2 more times since.

I actually prefer Carnival. Rooms are bigger. Prices are better.

For any Transatlantic fans out there, I see the Celebrity Reflection TA leaving Rome on 10/27 on the Celebrity website today with a veranda guarantee (for a solo) for $2,198. 15 days. I'd hop right on this except I have a work commitment that conflicts with it. :(

Celebrity Constellation TA leaving 11/4 is showing a GTY veranda solo price of $2,386, also 15 days. Hmm, wonder if I could be at an all-day meeting in San Francisco on 11/3 and then get to Rome for the 11/4 departure???? (Pretty sure not, sadly!)

These might be Florida resident offers, but even if they are see what you might be able to get from your state of residency. These are darn good prices compared to what I've seen lately.

Thanks!

Love the itinerary on Constellation. I'm considering booking an inside($1475) or oceanview($1575) and then hoping to upgrade after final payment. Is it possible to book using a resident discount and upgrade to a balcony if fares lower? Just checked and there are over 40 balcony cabins still available. Can't decide whether to book now as $1575 is still pretty good, even for an oceanview, or wait until after final payment and hope for a good Exciting Deal.

Red, I would say book the oceanview...at only $100 more than inside, that's a no-brainier. You can check as it gets closer to cruise time to see what the cost would be to upgrade to a balcony. If you are already in an OV, the upgrade would be less than if you had an inside cabin. Good luck!

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC Divina Transatlantic Barcelona to Miami Oct 25th 2015 17 days.

Solo inside guarantee $1133.69 (includes taxes)

I would jump at this but already booked up for October.

WOW... incredible pricing... I'm in the same situation , already booked on the Norwegian Escape. Otherwise, I'd be on the Divina come October :-(

Francois

Check out this thread on the Crystal forum ("Lots of Solo savings"):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2243828

nice to see that singles can book any sailing on the Serenity without a supplement on every sailing from Aug. 30 to Nov. 29. Symphony also has a good selection.

Best value is only $2195. for the 11/22 Monte Carlo to Marseiile. Thinking of booking two cabins on one of these sailings next month as then this way husband and I each get our own bathroom and I don't need to listen to snoring.

(Click link above for more discussion)

Edited by perditax

Red, I would say book the oceanview...at only $100 more than inside, that's a no-brainier. You can check as it gets closer to cruise time to see what the cost would be to upgrade to a balcony. If you are already in an OV, the upgrade would be less than if you had an inside cabin. Good luck!

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...I did! :D

There seem to be plenty of balconies left so fingers crossed they offer decent priced upgrades.

MSC Divina Transatlantic Barcelona to Miami Oct 25th 2015 17 days.

Solo inside guarantee $1133.69 (includes taxes)

I would jump at this but already booked up for October.

Sounds good. It is between this and a wellness spa in October. I found a terrific sounding spa and have a cruises 8/29 & 11/23 but this other cruise is very tempting.[emoji3]

Low single supplement on this 15 night repositioning cruise. Insides from £324, outsides from £389, balconies from £454. Be aware Costa add a compulsory daily service charge of 9 euros to your on-board account.

I don't see the voyage you are referring to on my Android app. Putting the cruise information in the title does not show up on several of the mobile versions of CC. Just an FYI

Might be through the UK,

Costa price regionaly so deals in the UK are not seen by US or EU.

Insides 2pax are £250pp on Costa UK

Solo sold out when I checked

So do MSC ,we have 11 days cruises with flight into the med for £250 so solo rate wil be good.

Edited by insidecabin

Carnival finally posted another single occupancy offer on GoCCL.com today. This one is dated a week ago. Some of the sailings have left the dock. None have prices. I checked one of the 5 left and the solo pricing did not work on the booking engine. Sad indeed. Since the new marketing team took over in May the solos have been abandoned by Carnival. Back omboard with NCL. Oldtimers know that is not a typo.

CRUISELADY-

where did you find these NCL listings indicating no supplement?

Every single travel website or local travel agency. Including NCL website, just don't stop until you get to the payment. You will see on the "mock" booking that it is infect the price I have put down earlier.