Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

10 nights Royal Princess .. November 16 - 26, 2016

Fort Lauderdale round trip

Balcony cheaper than Inside & Oceanview.

Solo Balcony Category BW ... $1289 plus $135 taxes/fees

...................................BV ... $1319 plus $135

About an 8% supplement.

Ports: | Princess Cays | St Thomas | Antigua | Barbados | St Lucia | St Kitts

Edited by IrieBajan54

Hmm, I've been on this thread for a while and I while I DO understand the strategy of breaking cruises down into cost per day, everyone's idea of a "bargain" is different and I'd rather we not discourage people from posting the info just because it doesn't hit an arbitrary benchmark.

I agree- one also has to consider the cost of getting to the cruise as well as service charges, etc...

10 nights Royal Princess .. November 16 - 26, 2016

Fort Lauderdale round trip

Balcony cheaper than Inside & Oceanview.

Solo Balcony Category BW ... $1289 plus $135 taxes/fees

...................................BV ... $1319 plus $135

About an 8% supplement.

Ports: | Princess Cays | St Thomas | Antigua | Barbados | St Lucia | St Kitts

Can you say where you found this? I've looked at the usual travel websites as well as Princess, but can't find it at close to that price.

Can you say where you found this? I've looked at the usual travel websites as well as Princess, but can't find it at close to that price.

Since we can't name the websites, here are clues. Three different sites: Acronyms are vtg, bpc and CQ. Hope you can figure that out.

Edited by IrieBajan54

Since we can't name the websites, here are clues. Three different sites: Acronyms are vtg, bpc and CQ. Hope you can figure that out.

yep. found it. Thanks. And darn. I just booked NCL Getaway. If I hadn't booked my airfare, which is not refundable, I would go with this one for sure.

Hummm... $385 a night for an Eastern Caribbean... ?:(

My niece is graduating from college and she wants to celebrate on this ship.:)This is a family cruise to celebrate. We're paying for the new ship!:cool:

Just booked 7-day Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral under the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion open to Crown and Anchor members today. Balcony E-1 cabin, including taxes and fees total was $1,002.92 (Single Supplement on this one was 150%).

Just booked 7-day Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral under the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion open to Crown and Anchor members today. Balcony E-1 cabin, including taxes and fees total was $1,002.92 (Single Supplement on this one was 150%).

Which day?

I just doubled checked for you. The deal is still available on CQ and bpc. Plus I found the $1319 Cat BV is now available on the Princess website.

I'm a little confused. A Royal Caribbean Freedom cruise is listed on the Princess site?

And more hints for CQ and bpc please. The vtg I got but the two others I'm not familiar with. Still learning... Thanks!

Starting to see deals on the Pacific Coastal runs.

Norwegian Jewel

September 27 - October 2, 2016

Vancouver to Los Angeles

inside cabin $508.50 (plus $124.40 fees) (comes with one perk)

oceanview $598.50 (plus $124.40 fees) (comes with two perks)

balcony cabin $748.50 (plus $124.40 fees) (comes with two perks)

You can get a slightly cheaper cabin fare is you go with the guarantee, but IX, OX, BX don't qualify for extra perks with the current promotion.

Edited by logan25

I'm a little confused. A Royal Caribbean Freedom cruise is listed on the Princess site?

And more hints for CQ and bpc please. The vtg I got but the two others I'm not familiar with. Still learning... Thanks!

No, I was responding to MidwesternerCruiser2 about the Royal Princess deal. I guess you got 2 Royals mixed up.

quick

best

price

Edited by IrieBajan54

For the NCL studio fans, I'm seeing some fall Escape sailings that are actually nudging just under $1000 (base). Slightly better than what I've been seeing this year.

IF you can swing the time for a Miami sailing this weekend (Aug 20-28).....Norwegian Escape 8 day from Miami, Eastern Caribbean.....Balcony Guarantee (no extra perks) dropped to $649 + taxes. This is a solo Balcony rate! Lower rate than the Studio.

Going all the way to the final booking screen shows the $649. Solo Studio is still holding at $999 :cool:

Celebrity Millennium Japan and South Korea all out of Shanghai, all around the $100/day mark for insides, $110/day for oceanviews, $140-150/day for balconies (incl tax). Other cabin classes cheap too, but not for all dates.

Sept 29th, 6 days, 3 ports along Honshu's northern coast in Japan.

Oct 5th, 4 days, Jeju (SK) and Kagoshima (Japan).

Oct 9th, 7 days, Busan (SK) and 2 ports on Hokkaido in Japan. Ends in Tokyo.

Combine them all for a 17 day adventure (no port repeats other than Shanghai).