WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Kathleen and the Saints will be playing in Infinity's Rendezvous Lounge until the end of their contract in October. If you like to listen or dance to a talented group, this is one group you should not miss. They have played on Century in Europe and Millennium in Australia.

Kathleen and the Saints will be playing in Infinity's Rendezvous Lounge until the end of their contract in October. If you like to listen or dance to a talented group, this is one group you should not miss. They have played on Century in Europe and Millennium in Australia.

Guess music is...like food...a subjective...we heard them on the Mille in Austrailia...and couldn't STAND them, her especially. Dancing isn't my thing, the singing is what I listen for and she was awful. Wasn't just me, I'm hypercritical, my DH isn't...very easy going and he'd rush us thru before & after dinner so he'd not have to listen to them!

• 3 weeks later...

Floris just posted this update from Millennium:

Hello,

Master Michael Karatzas is back as Captain since June 12. He’s doing an excellent job in creating visibility. Apart from the 12 noon announcements, he makes announcements on where we are sailing, things to see along the way, etc. Typically he comes on right before sail away. He and his officers are also frequently visiting Cova Café to chat with passengers. Hotel Director is Niina Hautaniemi, who apparently served as Hotel Director on Constellation for the past 3 years. The Cruise Director is James Calhoun, the Captain’s Club Hostess is Anna Duwall.

Cheers –

Floris

How long do the Captain's tours of duty last. We sail on the Connie 10/31 and would enjoy sailing with Captain Pagonis again. He is one of the best in the fleet.

The tours are normally 3 months long. (guesses here)

Captain Pagonis: June, July, August............................. ? December etc

Captain Manetas: .........................September, October, November

There may be other events that impact these duty times.. re-assignment to Solstice Class for example. I can only guess at the seniority impacts of other ships in the fleet when XFRs take place.

We just left the Azamara Jouney last week and the Captain was Georgio Theodorou. I guess he is no longer on the Century.

Hi Andy & Sheila:

We enjoyed sailing with him on Galaxy last year. I look forward to sailing with him again. He replaced Captain Mitropolous who moved to Infinity. How would you compare interaction with staff compared to your Celebrity experience?

who are the matre d's on the millenium? asst matre ds?

The only way to find out is to ask that question of someone actually sailing on Millennium.

There are a couple of posters with Millennium threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1004698

and you posted here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=20055642#post20055642

I was able to get some of Summit's staff and entertainers:

I think I can do some of these:

Sailing 6/3/09 - Summit

Captain - Yannis Berdos

Hotel Director?

Cruise Director?

CC Hostess ?

Party Band - Great Ideas

Rendevous Lounge - Elk Island Quartet

String Quartet - Martini Strings

Michael's Club - Tom Listebarger - Pianist

A Cappella Sensation - Port Authority

Guitarist - Robbie Fulop

Does anyone know what happened to Ziggy Lisowski? We last saw him on the Millennuim in November 2007. We enjoyed meeting him and wondered what ship he is on.

I do not see his name mentioned on the listing provided in this thread.

Is he still with Celebrity?

We would like to sail with Ziggy again.

thanks

Spence

From Infinity:

Who’s On Board?

SHIP……Infinity……………

Sailing Date………June 12 2009…………

I just returned from the 19-26th cruise to Alaska on Infinity. Although I do not have the dailies, based on memory:

Captian: Theo Mitropolous (I think he may be relatively new based on a story the cruise director told)

Cruise Director: Artie Anderson (be prepared to hear "Hakuna Matata" a lot!)

Party Band: Top Notch

Acapella: Soundwaves

Guitarist: Cesario

I know the strings group was a 3 piece ensemble, and Michael's Club had a man who was a pianist/singer. Hope you find the information helpful. Maybe someone else can fill in the other blanks!

Mercury, June 14-21

Master - Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain - Pantelis Ampatzis

Chief Engineer - Evangelos Miskedakis

Hotel Director - Jill Simone Herman

Cruise Director - John Grantham

Food & Beverage Manager - Uttam Chakraborty

Guest Relations Manager - Deniece Seow

Executive Chef - Denten Laing

CC Hostess - Angela Cochon

Party Band - Cactus Jack

String Quarter - So Cool Quartet

Guitarist - Justin Wade

During a cruise on The Connie late last year Ricardo at the Martini Bar told us we would catch Togi on Solstice during our May 09 Med cruise, sure enough there he was. However, Togi told us he will be joining Equinox in Southhampton. Again, we'll be lucky enough to catch him on our Jan '10 western Caribbean trip. Togi also is trying to get Ricardo to join him. Imagine both of them woking together again !!!

WOW!

All new names from when we were on Board....looking forward to cruising on Sol again in a few weeks

And please drop by to update the list and any other name that you think should be added.