WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Here's the latest addition. There are many gaps: names in white are for last sighting; in blue names are based on recent reports.

Captain Peppas just moved from Infinity to Summit. Captain Kafetzis will take over on Solstice April 12 or 19th

( Hitting control [ctrl] and the + or - key might improve the quality of the picture)

Thanks to all who helped update half the fleet's roster.

WhosonXMar2009.jpg

IMG%5D

Here's the latest addition. There are many gaps: names in white are for last sighting; in blue names are based on recent reports.

Captain Peppas just moved from Infinity to Summit. Captain Kafetzis will take over on Solstice April 12 or 19th

( Hitting control [ctrl] and the + or - key might improve the quality of the picture)

Thanks to all who helped update half the fleet's roster.

WhosonXMar2009.jpg

IMG%5D

Hi Arno:) Jorge Simoes just left Century for vacation.

Not sure who is the Restaurant Manager now.

Thanks Lois. He's a super nice guy.

You are welcome Arno and you are right.:) He is special. Been

with the company a very long time.

Hope you and Joanne are doing well. So, you are going

on Infinity soon?

Have a great time:)

I just received this email:

"MASTER...Zsis Taramas

Alternate Master........n/a........................

Staff Captain.. Leonardos Palaiokrassas (old safety from CS)

Chief Engineer.......Dimitrios Sakellariou

Hotel Director.......Sheldon Thompson

Cruise Director.......James Calhoun

Activities Manager....Marialeysia

Restaurant Manager.....Macedo

Assistant Maitre d'........more than one................

F&B Manager............Gerarado

Bar Manager..........Winchester

Front Office Manager....Flavio

Future Sales Manager...Natalie.Cavanaugh

CC Host(ess)....=) Marissa Medal

Is Sipra, Kathleen, John Owen, Voice Males still the entertainers?

Voice Males are gone,4 packs will replace after dry dock:)"

Jody Hanninen - AM on Equinox Sorry

We have sailed with Jody several times but when she started dating one of the activities staff on board (Buddy who had a real confrontational attitude), we felt that she was more protective of her love life than concerned with her responsibility as an AM. I had heard that both of them got sacked. I guess I was misinformed.

JodyBuddyonCenturyMay2007.jpg

Edited by C 2 C

We have sailed with Jody several times but when she started dating one of the activities staff on board (Buddy who had a real confrontational attitude), we felt that she was more protective of her love life than concerned with her responsibility as an AM. I had heard that both of them got sacked. I guess I was misinformed.

Interesting. I knew an entertainer who was fired and disembarked. A year later, I was reading he was back working on RCCL ships. Guess they can't find enough experienced staff to fill all these ships anymore.

JodyBuddyonCenturyMay2007.jpg

That´s love!

Does anyone know where Dottie Kulasa is today? She was CD on our last Galaxy TA in May '08? She was one of the most personable & accessible SDs we have ever sailed with.

Dottie was Cruise Director on our Azamara Journey cruise in August '08. You may want to ask on the Azamara boards.

Dottie was Cruise Director on our Azamara Journey cruise in August '08. You may want to ask on the Azamara boards.

Dottie does not show up on the Azamara boards either.

I cruised with her on NCL's "Dream", HAL's Maasdam? and most recently on Galaxy in Spring 2008. It seems she has moved again to Oceania.

I must apologize for my identification of Jody in the picture. It was Halsey who we met again on Century with Buddy. Jody, I apologize but your picture on Facebook is very small and my memory is good but fleeting.

That is Halsey. She is a real sweetie!

You're remembering all those great activities we shared on Zenith when trivia was abundant and prizes other than pens and luggage tags.

FYI - just got off Constellation - Jeff Potts is CD, Stuart is the ass't. CD (and he's crazy BTW), Lisa is the Captain's Club hostess. All were really nice.

Wish they would upgrade Connie though.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be returning to the Mille. in June after a trip in Jan. Looks like perhaps ALL the staff is different...that's OK didn't like the CD or the Ass. CD. kinda smarmy (but then that's kind of what CD's do isn't it?? Best Cd we ever had was on Oceania, very intelligent, former Broadway entertainer, and fun without being...well smarmy) Does this mean all the attendants, waiters etc are likely to have changed also? (Wouldn't mind new chefs:rolleyes:)