WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I wonder who's on board sumitt now?

Mike

You would have to ask someone who has just returned from Summit. Perhaps you can check the roll calls for recent voyages. There have been a few Summit posters who can answer questions about specific staff members.

• 3 weeks later...
If C2C could possibly update the great chart, it would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately, Celebrity has requested that this list no longer be published on this forum. C 2 C by the way, has morphed into Xellent.;)

Unfortunately, Celebrity has requested that this list no longer be published on this forum. C 2 C by the way, has morphed into Xellent.;)

Well, well, well.....!!!!Didn't you realize the previous updates represented a most serious breach of security of the highest order ??? :( Imagine telling Cruisers that Frd Garfinkelsy was the master on the SS Paranoia....that's a grave leak...( not the ship, the information !!:rolleyes: ).

I suggest an easier route is to simply produce a copy of the dailies which are handed out in the hundreds and list in a religiously precise manner all the ''main'' players on staff, for all guests to see, memorize ,distribute ( and probably plan their next assault on the poor Master or his 2nd in command .:rolleyes:...if we presuppose security breach is the issue here....).

Mind you, that perhaps would get someone's hair in a triff over in Miami...but how would that poor soul explain to his superiors that ==X== ought to never, ever gain, publish such information and all such nomenclatures must remain secret !!! Go tell that to RockStar!!!:D

From that point on, no more name tag on anybody anything higher ranked than the poor laundry attendents.All mid and senior ranked staff must wear heavy shaded glasses and be as ''stealth-like''as possible.....

I can see some application problems here....

Too bad the lit is off. You did a fantastic job at keeping it before ==X== finally caught on to your leaky tricks....;)

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

They have a point about security.

If I could kidnap Paul Daniel the stir-fry chef, Ram the Butler, and Mirka the Chief cabin attendant, I probably would smuggle them off the ship and bring them home to live with me.

I'd be having a much better day if they were around today.

• 6 months later...

The latest from Summit, September 2010.

House Entertainment:

Pool band: Magnitude, they were fine, did exactly what we needed around the pool!

John Winters, a guitarist, didn't see him

Tom Listebarger, a pianist singer, didn't see him

As mentioned, the Paradise String Quartet, WONDERFUL

Elk Island Quartet, overheard them a few times, jazzy rock I think would describe it

Neptunes, the a cappella group, also very good

Headliners:

Cecil Parker, a terrific singer. He put on a great show. We made friends with Cecil right at embarkation on the Rutgers bus, then had lunch with him, and met him several times on the cruise. What a nice guy and really funny too. We saw him in the buffet breakfast line on Halifax day, when replying to what we were doing and said the Titanic tour, he immediately quipped "how appropriate". (Ok, maybe you had to be there, but everyone on the ship was so so worried about the seas the next two days.)

Magician Adam Trent, very good.

Joe Mulligan, an improv comedy guy, he was VERY good

The Celebrity Singers and Dancers: This troupe was brand new to the ship as the headliners. All brand new shows and costumes (Cecil told us.)... I mention that because I read in another thread someone said that there was no stage scenery... I wonder if it made it onboard last Sunday, just a thought.

There were two female and two male lead sings that were just incredible. They had lovely strong voices; goosebump alert for the Broadway Show!

I thought about the evening sweets, and realized, maybe there were some desserts out in the Cova Cafe. They always had a nice breakfast offering, and I saw desserts there in the afternoon. So maybe there were some out in the evening as well.

Another thing we liked was the selection of beverages out at the drink stations up at the Waterfall Grill, (the windjammer). There was always fruit punch, lemonade, ice tea, and sometimes, a guava punch. At breakfast they also had apple and orange juice. That might not seem like a big thing to some, but on RCCL I think, in the evening you could only get ice tea and coffee up there.

And yes, we had heard that reservations were strongly suggested for My Time Dining. That is why I reserved the first night online before the trip and tried the FIRST morning to make other ressies. It was just booked already with no good choices. So that's my suggestion to others, pick a good time and make ressies online through the Celebrity website. (6:45 is great if you want to catch the shows, they are either 8:45 or 9:00.)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
We have not sailed on Eclipse as yet. Perhaps schnookle or RMSeadog might know. He was on board in September.

Thanks. I know he lft about the send week in May for vacation, so he should have returned in September. Should be on in March when I would plan to take it. He treated us as if we were real VIPs when we did a B2B2B2B April to March.

We sailed with Charles Manheimer, Guest Relations Manager, on the Solstice last Oct 2010. We knew he was changing ships and may have gone to the Century. Does anyone know of his latest ship? Thank you.

I just hit quote and then removed the quote marks at the beginning or end. I don't think it will let you edit though.

It's been a while since this chart was updated. If anyone is back from a recent sailing, please post any news of transfers, additions and skuttlebutt about your favorite ship and staff assignments.

WhosOnboard-1.jpg

Stewart Turnbull:

Nov 17 to Jan 15, 2012 Solstice

Feb & March, 2012 Silhouette

Hi Tuggers:

Do you mean that Stewart will be on Solstice from Nov. 17, 2011? rather than Nov. 2012?

Just back from 4 & 5 day Millie cruise. Attached is the 'In the Spotlight' page.

Can't get it sized right. So....

Captain: Emmanouil Alevropoulos ----- Hotel Director: Andrew Harris

Chief Engineer: Dimitrios Sakellariou --- Cruise Director: Rich Clesen

Staff Captain: Damianow Xenakis ----- Food & Beverage Manager: Michael Bramlett

Guest Relations Manager: Philip Holmes - Executive Chef: Prashant Wibhaw

Captains Club Hostess: Mellissa Snow

millie1004spotlight.jpg.cafe7b563ce8d00f77104ffcffac473f.jpg

Edited by jesrestin