New deck plans on Princess.com

can786

Just went to the Princess site to check something on the deck plans and they are much larger now than they used to be. They show up at approximately the size they used to be if you zoomed all the way in, and you can still zoom in much more now. Much more user friendly than they used to be.

Just went to the Princess site to check something on the deck plans and they are much larger now than they used to be. They show up at approximately the size they used to be if you zoomed all the way in, and you can still zoom in much more now. Much more user friendly than they used to be.

I saw that this AM, thought it must have happened while we were gone for two weeks. Guess they must have just changed it.

These are soooooo much better. I hated the previous one, where you had to scroll down just to get the whole deck plan box onto the screen, then click the enlarge button in order to actually see anything -- all way too much trouble. This is a major improvement, thank you Princess!

Yes, they are better, but there are some bugs...check out Deck 6 and Deck 7 on the Emerald. Somehow they look the same:).
Someobody at Princess must have seen this thread..just looked a few minutes ago and the Emerald deckplans are back to the old style; the new version is still up for the other ships. They could at least send you a Thank You note for catching the error....:p

Someobody at Princess must have seen this thread..just looked a few minutes ago and the Emerald deckplans are back to the old style; the new version is still up for the other ships. They could at least send you a Thank You note for catching the error....:p

A Thank You note is unnessessary, but a free cruise would be a very nice gesture:D

Boy this is something new as I just went in there a couple of days ago and still had the old deck plans. Boy these are much easier to see. I do usually use the brochure maps but those things really need a magnifying glass for those.:eek: Thanks for tell us about this.

Marilyn

I study the deck plans before choosing a ship and Travelocity and Princess both have the same deck plan layout for the Sapphire.......but then I surf the net for "pictures of the Sapphire pools" and WOW....I'm looking at some entirely different ships it seems........

One family has taken pictures of the calypso pool which I posted below.....this calypso pool is in the aft (back of the ship) just above the Terrace pool. This is NOTHING like the deck layout plans on the princess website!

Can anyone help with this......are the pictures this family took from a different ship? Have there been MAJOR changes to the layout of this ship or are the deck plans on both sites wrong? Makes me wonder what else is different??? Thanks for comments - Judy

CruisePictures2_10_23%20028.jpg

I study the deck plans before choosing a ship and Travelocity and Princess both have the same deck plan layout for the Sapphire.......but then I surf the net for "pictures of the Sapphire pools" and WOW....I'm looking at some entirely different ships it seems........

One family has taken pictures of the calypso pool which I posted below.....this calypso pool is in the aft (back of the ship) just above the Terrace pool. This is NOTHING like the deck layout plans on the princess website!

Can anyone help with this......are the pictures this family took from a different ship? Have there been MAJOR changes to the layout of this ship or are the deck plans on both sites wrong? Makes me wonder what else is different??? Thanks for comments - Judy

CruisePictures2_10_23%20028.jpg

That's the Splash Pool above and the Terrace pool below. The Calypso Pool is the covered pool under the Magradome forward of the funnel.

Archived