RCI must be doing something right!

HMSDingy

There its done. Just booked another cruise with RCI and we have 4 Princess cruises under our belt. Actually its the itinerary as well as the length of stay in port that did it. I don't know if I can stand to wait 7 months!!!

There its done. Just booked another cruise with RCI and we have 4 Princess cruises under our belt. Actually its the itinerary as well as the length of stay in port that did it. I don't know if I can stand to wait 7 months!!!

But have you heard you may not get mints on your pillows? lol

Seriously enjoy your trip. Thanks for positive post.

IMHO, they do a lot of things right...more than their competition, which is why I keep booking with them :cool:

I agree.

In fact, if the complaint threads concerning facts and the ones concerning rumors could be separated, you'll see there are very few substantiated complaints.

IMHO they are doing lots right!!!!!:D We have never been disappointed. In fact, my friends all ask me if I'm a paid employee of RCCL as I am always talking about how wonderful they are and how much fun we've had on all of our cruises. They dedinitely do make all cruises a vacation of a lifetime!!!!!!!!:D

Good luck and happy sailing!!:D

I agree. I've cruised 5 times - all on RCCL - and have no intention of cruising on any other cruise line. "If it aint broke, don't fix it". I love their innovative ships - unique and classy with a touch of elegance; the staff have always been friendly and accommodating; and I've never had a complaint about the food. I, too, just can't say enough good things about them!

Glad you were able to finally make a decision. I know you'll have a fantastic cruise! Now start researching those Med ports!

We're flying in a day earlier so we can see a bit of Barcelona. Dw is fluent in Spanish and I can carry a decent conversation so we'll hoof it. As for the Italian ports, I am first generation born in Italy and my wife also fluent in the language. Thank you for the encouragement.:D

But have you heard you may not get mints on your pillows? lol

Seriously enjoy your trip. Thanks for positive post.

It was only when I read this comment that I realized that last week on our Voyager cruise we did not get mints on our pillows. That shows how much they were missed. (OMG! I must write Royal Caribbean a letter of complaint AT ONCE!) ;)

On the other hand, our waiter offered to bring us extra appetizers and entrees, and the dining room food was way better than any pillow mint I've ever consumed. So frankly I'm glad they have their priorities right regarding where to put their resources.

I agree. We think Royal does pretty much everything right, that is why they are our cruise line of choice. Things change with all lines at some point or another, but for us, we just go with the flow. We love Royal and will continue to cruise with them as long as we are able.

I've only ever been on RCL, too and have no complaints!!! I have ONLY 163 days till my cruise!!! (I was just trying on some cruise clothes tonite-LOL) I've been cruising since 2002 and to tell you the truth, the prices haven't changed much in 7 years, so as far as cutting out the chocolates on the pillows, that's OK with me. (I forgot to take them off the pillow one nite and slept with them and they got all melty!!!)

Another RCI fan here!

I "strayed" once (princess) and don't plan to again!!

The service and staff on the "other" line could not even come close to what we just experienced and enjoyed on the Navigator 2 nighter as well as other RCI ships we have sailed! Just my opinion;)

The crew and staff make sure you really do have the BEST time! Service and food were exellent!

We can't wait to get back on any RCI ship!!!

Enjoy your cruises!!!!!!!!

Another RCI fan here!

I "strayed" once (princess) and don't plan to again!!

The service and staff on the "other" line could not even come close to what we just experienced and enjoyed on the Navigator 2 nighter as well as other RCI ships we have sailed! Just my opinion;)

The crew and staff make sure you really do have the BEST time! Service and food were exellent!

We can't wait to get back on any RCI ship!!!

Enjoy your cruises!!!!!!!!

One thing I've notices, generally people focus more on crew service/attitude than dirty ships etc...when they decide about having a great time on the cruise. I am glad to see this because it really is the crew who will make you comfortable and help you have a great vacation.

There are issues that can mess up a cruise like other pax, etc...but again crew can help sooth those situations as well.

One thing I've notices, generally people focus more on crew service/attitude than dirty ships etc...when they decide about having a great time on the cruise. I am glad to see this because it really is the crew who will make you comfortable and help you have a great vacation.

There are issues that can mess up a cruise like other pax, etc...but again crew can help sooth those situations as well.

Very small things by the crew can go a long way!

My favorite little thing is when you say Thank you to their ever smiling faces...........they reply "My Pleasure"!!!

We're flying in a day earlier so we can see a bit of Barcelona. Dw is fluent in Spanish and I can carry a decent conversation so we'll hoof it. As for the Italian ports, I am first generation born in Italy and my wife also fluent in the language. Thank you for the encouragement.:D

I Love the Brilliance - one of my favorite ships - you'll like Rusti at the Champagne bar - one of my friends just got back from her med cruise last night - She's been on the Brilliance about 14 or 15 times! You can tell she really loves it!! Corkey

Very small things by the crew can go a long way!

My favorite little thing is when you say Thank you to their ever smiling faces...........they reply "My Pleasure"!!!

I have some business cards from the staff with

MY PLEASURE printed on the top! cute.

as for the mints-- we eat them once in a while - the ones we don't, I take them home, forget about them and end up giving them away or throwing them out.

If folks really really want mints, bring Andes mints and you'll be fine - or the dark choc Musketeers MINT bars - bite size -- those are great!!

Corkey

Archived