Samantha Brown- Freedom of the Seas Cruise

emdia43

It is on the Travel Channel at 10pm EST tonight.

I have seen it a dozen times but guess what..... I'll watch it again, I love it!:D

Like you, we've seen it countless times, but...guess what we'll be watching?!?!?!:p

Hi All:

You know what is better than watching Samantha Brown on the travel channel. Meeting her in person. My wife and I met her at the Travel Show in NYC last week. First we heard her answer questions for an hour, then got to speak with her one on one, got my picture taken with her, and received a personalized autographed picture. She is a really nice person.

Here is the picture. Click on it to see a larger version.

samantha3.jpg.4d2a7977111376096192f7c201891917.jpg

Joe

Hi All:

You know what is better than watching Samantha Brown on the travel channel. Meeting her in person. My wife and I met her at the Travel Show in NYC last week. First we heard her answer questions for an hour, then got to speak with her one on one, got my picture taken with her, and received a personalized autographed picture. She is a really nice person.

Here is the picture. Click on it to see a larger version.

[ATTACH]105720[/ATTACH]

Joe

I would love to meet her. Heck! I'd love to BE her!:D

I saw Samantha Brown today at L.A. Travel Show.

She is terrific. Believe it not, she is more beautiful and more adorable in person than she is on TV.

She fielded questions and shared stories for 1 hour, and then signed autographs, spoke to people individually and took pictures with an endless line of people, for hours.

Samantha is down to earth, spontaneous, articulate genuine person with a wonderful sense of humor (quick wit). It was a joy to see that what you see is what you get.

Her husband was with her at the show (in the background).

She travels 240 days of the years. Several people thanked her for the Freedom of the Seas travel show.

Samantha described travel as invaluable; teaching us how to be in the moment; and allowing us to spend time in someone else's life experience.

Samantha's husband was at the NYC show as well. My wife would trade me for him in a minute. Of course, I would trade her for Samantha.

Was Rick Steves at the LA show, he was at NYC, and he was phenomenal as well. Learned lots of great travel stuff from him. If you go to his website,

www. ricksteves.com

you can get the link to his self guided podcast tours for Italy and Greece. They also come with a handy map you can print out on your computer.

Joe

I know that Samantha Brown filmed that show only two weeks after our Freedom of the Seas cruise. It was neat because I recognized nearly all the crew. I had the same captain & cruise director on our Freedom of the Seas cruise. :) I even have pictures with them. The islands that they visited was the same ones I visited. But, I have seen the show millions of times!! Obviously, they blocked off sections of the ship for filming because there is usually no one in the background. They make cruising look like your the only one around, lol.

Rumor has it...

The Travel channel used a different hostess for their show with NCL Pearl in Alaska because Samantha is/was pregnant....

Can you confirm? Also....did she mention any new cruise shows in the future?

We watch all of them when we can....got 'um memorized...but, that's OK!

Steve-O

The first time I saw this episode was last year, and I IMMEDIATELY went and booked a Freedom cruise for September 2009. We had a little wrench thrown in our plans (in the form of our first baby due the day BEFORE we were supposed to sail!) so we've postponed it until April 2010.

I watched this two weeks ago and again last night and had sweet dreams of a wonderful vacation to come!

Hi Steve-O.

Samantha certainly didn't share any info about a baby on board, now or in the past and she certainly didn't look it. However, her husband was there and also in LA, so maybe a protective father to be is hovering nearby. I for one don't want to start a rumor, as I have no info on this subject.

Joe

Archived