What is your favorite PORT of Call?

bridog22

I love seeing those blue domes ont he stark white buildings of Santorini on everyone's countdowns....*sigh*

GREEK ISLANDS. And as many of them as you can get in. After Santorini, I decided finally that when I win the lottery, I will have a summer home in Corfu though. Much more lush.

Yes, *sigh* big time. When I left Santorini, my thought was to return, open a bead shop, work the high season, then close up shop and travel the rest of the year.

Sitting here remembering what it felt like to be sitting deckside on a ferry in the Med., sun and wind against my skin. Dreamy dreamy memories for sure.

Europe all the Greek Isle ports but especially Mykonnos and Santorini

The sail away from Venice is the best ever but you need a few days in Venice pre or after your cruise.Splendour of the Seas.

Dubrovnik and Split (Croatia are both certainly worth a visit).

Then in the Caribbean i would go for Antigua.Adventure of the Seas.

St. Thomas is my favorite. I've been there 3 times, and I absolutely love it! Magen's Bay Beach is the most beautiful beach I've ever seen.

We love St. Thomas also. We have been on land vacations there as well. Is that a turtle in your avatar. We did that in STT. But I have to say we loved the beach on St John better than Megans.

I think everyone should go to Glacier Bay at least once in their lives. You don't even get off the ship you just slowly glide through and are amazed at this earth we live on.

Bora Bora looks awesome but how is the RC ship that goes there? I've been spoiled by the voyager class...not use to anything smaller then those ships.

We had to take Prince**. Actually the island of Bora Bora is dirty. The water is truelly awesome. Some of the other islands are like driving through post cards. We ended up in Hawaii. The Hawaiian islands were a let down from Polynesia.

Just thought it would be interesting to post this question and maybe get some ideas for future cruises. Been to the caribbean twice 'Eastern and Western" I favor the Eastern. Going to the Mexican Riviera in May...looking forward to it? Thinking Alaska or Southern Caribbean next year.

For us,it has been St. Thomas, USVI hands down. We have enjoyed the island, the shopping, the snorkeling, ferry to St. John.

Archived