Welcome back gift in your cabin !!!!!!

Just off the Voyager and we got ------- Two more c & a baseball caps!!

I wonder if ANYONE in head office realizes that by the time you have sailed often enough with RCCL to reach DIAMOND, you have more BaseBall Caps than you can use in a lifetime!!

Just off the Mariner and we got more baseball caps. I think I can now start a baseball team ( one hat for each starter and one for the manager). Then I can take a picture of the team and give each player and coach a pleather frame with their picture in it. I guess if you sail enough the gifts start showing up in multiples.

On the Mariner Around the Horn cruise, we got caps the first two legs so were pleasantly surprised the last leg to get really nice tote bags.

We gave two of the caps to a "tourista police" officer in Costa Rica and he was thrilled to get them! DH was wearing a Royal Caribbean hat he had bought and the officer actually asked for that one but was happy with the C&A ones.

it sounds like to overwhelming choice that rccl has been giving out are the baseball caps...we have friends that are with us who are not diamond memebers so maybe they will be happy with our baseball caps...i say THANK YOU TO RCCL...THEY DON'T HAVE TO GIVE US ANYTHING...

I agree, it's nice to get anything, but baseball caps is such a guy thing...wouldn't it be nice to have a feminine choice of a straw hat or maybe a silk scarf? I don't think I have ever worn a baseball cap and not about to start now. :)

We've got so many of the baseball caps now that I think I'm going to offer them to our lawn maintenance guys. They come every Wednesday and it's so hot here in Houston during the summer that I think they might appreciate the gesture.

Anyone just off a ship in the rccl fleet that can share with us what returning diamond memebers are getting from our favorite cruise line...

A C&A baseball cap that went in a drawer to be forgotten forever. We were on the Mariner 2/22/2009.

LL

I agree, it's nice to get anything, but baseball caps is such a guy thing...wouldn't it be nice to have a feminine choice of a straw hat or maybe a silk scarf? I don't think I have ever worn a baseball cap and not about to start now. :)

The gifts are a nice gesture and if I don't need them they stay on the ship. I agree with you....the hat is obviously used more by the guys than the girls....I would prefer something different too.

doesn't it annoy you when they leave invoices and other communication outside the door for everybody to see?

Yes! On our last cruise, January on Monarch, on departure day, I kept looking for our sea pass account statement. I opened the door and looked several times. It was getting late so I decided to call customer service but decided to look one more time. I didn't see it right away but something caught my eye on the floor and there it was. several steps away from the door.

Oh, by the way, we also got the baseball caps.

At least you guys got SOMETHING. I'm a diamond and get anything at all!

Barb

I'm with you - just off the Voyager's 3/1 sailing. I'm a platinum member and didn't receive anything. I had to ask my cabin steward for my coupon book!

Archived