Live From IOS Transatlantic April 12-25!!!!

Okay I want to know...who found the most eggs on the Easter egg hunt yesterday:D:D

Good Morning Everyone,

Okay I want to know too:D

When does the time change?

Carol:)

Hi everyone,

We had a fantastic M&M today on the IND. Mary did a great job and this was by far the biggest turn out I have ever seen, so big I don't think we could have done a group picture. I must give RCCL a lot of credit here, they really spent some time with us and gave away some really nice prices. Yes they had the smaller thing but they also had some prized of real value like Internet Cafe $$ (50 and I think 75).

So far the seas are fairly smooth in my book but a few have had some issues but really very smooth and if we make it the whole way across and this is it I would be really surprised and many would be thrilled.

The ship is very nice and extremely clean. Nothing really unusual at this point but since this is my first Freedom class ship I was surprised how much bigger it seems than the Mariner or Voyager.

That is all for now, just got back from the pool and they had a new band that was very good, not a Steel band but one that played lots of classic R&R and things like that.

No time to proof so please understand.

Okay I want to know...who found the most eggs on the Easter egg hunt yesterday:D:D

Emmy, I saw a lot of kids with bags full of eggs. BTW, they had choc eggs in the DR last night and people were leaving with whole baskets full. :eek:

Hi everyone,

We had a fantastic M&M today on the IND. Mary did a great job and this was by far the biggest turn out I have ever seen, so big I don't think we could have done a group picture. I must give RCCL a lot of credit here, they really spent some time with us and gave away some really nice prices. Yes they had the smaller thing but they also had some prized of real value like Internet Cafe $$ (50 and I think 75).

So far the seas are fairly smooth in my book but a few have had some issues but really very smooth and if we make it the whole way across and this is it I would be really surprised and many would be thrilled.

The ship is very nice and extremely clean. Nothing really unusual at this point but since this is my first Freedom class ship I was surprised how much bigger it seems than the Mariner or Voyager.

That is all for now, just got back from the pool and they had a new band that was very good, not a Steel band but one that played lots of classic R&R and things like that.

No time to proof so please understand.

Hello Vince..thanks for checking in? So what activities do you have scheduled for the next day or so?

Nice to see your post and say hello to my friends Lorna, Mary, Jillian, Ellie

Emmy, I saw a lot of kids with bags full of eggs. BTW, they had choc eggs in the DR last night and people were leaving with whole baskets full. :eek:

How is the weather? sunny? temperature range?

Hi Mary, Lorna and crew!!

Hope you are having a great time!!! Make sure to drink a TON in the CL!!! Get back all they have taken away from us

low end diamonds:p

Phil Spector was found......GUILTY of 2nd degree murder;):cool:

Just thought you would like some REAL world news.

Keep us updated!!!

Ira and Marsha

Good morning,

Weather continues to be good and smooth. Today we have a special lunch in the DR for the group and the later we have the Pub Crawl and Poker run so it looks to be a busy day. Hum I better look, I think I may be forgetting something.

Jealousy here !!!! We took the Indy TA last November from Southampton to FLL.

You know what I am doing now, look at my signature.

We are still weighing the Nav TA this November, the Indy TA west starts too late (Nov 29) and the Nav is 11/6 or so.

We left the Indy in good shape for the winter FLL cruises, how does the girl look now?

Back to the final 1040 dash !

We took the Indy TA last Nov. too and I would be back this fall except ....

same reason as you. Also weighing the Navigator but would really miss my time in London.

Good morning,

Weather continues to be good and smooth. Today we have a special lunch in the DR for the group and the later we have the Pub Crawl and Poker run so it looks to be a busy day. Hum I better look, I think I may be forgetting something.

When you do the cabin crawl make sure Lorna shows you all how the "stripper pole" in her room works:p:p:p:p

Archived