Crown Royal Special Reserve

You can telephone Regent at their toll free number and specifically ask them, as the availability on different ships will be different. I always, have the complementary and purchase wines emailed to me each time I take a Regent cruise.

I never saw any Crown Royal Special Reserve while on any Regent cruise.

Maybe it is something they keep underneath. They do have lots of regular Crown Royal

though!!

Is Crown Royal Special Reserve available on Regent? It is my husband's preference. This is our first Regent cruise. Thanks in advance for replies.

I have requested SR several times and NEVER gotten it. Last time was on the 2008 Navigator Discovery Cruise. I had the F & B manager's promise that he would get it at every restock on the trip. I could never find it at any of the ports either. They do have some really good scotch's which for me will do. On my next cruise, I am going to just take my own. (BTW has he tried the XR?)

J

I have requested SR several times and NEVER gotten it. Last time was on the 2008 Navigator Discovery Cruise. I had the F & B manager's promise that he would get it at every restock on the trip. I could never find it at any of the ports either. They do have some really good scotch's which for me will do. On my next cruise, I am going to just take my own. (BTW has he tried the XR?)

J

He has a bottle of the XR that was Christmas gift . He loves it. I called Regent customer service and asked about the SR. I was told that they "think" they have it ,but it is considered premium.

I was told that they "think" they have it ,but it is considered premium.

Well I hope you have better luck getting it on board. I have made the request many times of the last 8 years with no success. Email me below if you get it. BTW what cruise are you going on?

J

JMARINER : We are sailing next week on the Voyager Iceland to Southampton

DH can survive w/o the Crown Royal SR. However, he will not drink "plain" Crown Royal. What do you drink to replace your SR while on board ? My DH often switches to Vodka and he will be very happy w his usual Stoly

Wendy: This is our first cruise with Regent so I was not aware that I could request a special spirit How does one go about that? Email ? A call? We are not in a suite

Thanks Lisa

JMARINER : We are sailing next week on the Voyager Iceland to Southampton

DH can survive w/o the Crown Royal SR. However, he will not drink "plain" Crown Royal. What do you drink to replace your SR while on board ? My DH often switches to Vodka and he will be very happy w his usual Stoly

Wendy: This is our first cruise with Regent so I was not aware that I could request a special spirit How does one go about that? Email ? A call? We are not in a suite

Thanks Lisa

Regent also has Grey Goose and Chopin Vodka (generally considered to be a step above Stoly).

It is possible that Crown Royal SR would be considered a "premium" alcohol -- meaning that there would be a charge -- even if it were a requested spirit.

Is Crown Royal Special Reserve available on Regent? It is my husband's preference. This is our first Regent cruise. Thanks in advance for replies.

When you board for your cruise please ask for Anthony, the F&B Director and he will have the Crown Royal Special Reserve for you ..as per your request

Jancruz1

Well I hope you have better luck getting it on board. I have made the request many times of the last 8 years with no success. Email me below if you get it. BTW what cruise are you going on?

J

They were owned by a different company until this year..be sure to try when you go again!

Jancruz1

Archived