1st time with Princess!

Vic The Parrot

Well, I did it ... took the proverbial plunge, and booked my first Princess cruise!

I've been putting it off too long, so finally decided to give it a try. (Had to make alternate plans from my original vacation, so this turned out to be a good opportunity.)

From what I've been reading about Sapphire Princess, she's the one for me! Doesn't seem like a bad choice for a Princess greenhorn such as myself ... :D ;)

After reading about everything here, I have no questions as of yet. But if something pops into my head, I'll be sure to start "bugging" ya'll with my thoughts and concerns.

But I'm sure that I've made a good decision.

Looking forward to it! :)

If you are on the Sapphire in October I'm assuming the Mexican Riviera is your destination? I live in So Cal and have done the Sapphire three times there. She's a lovely ship and you will really enjoy your trip - you can bet on it!

If you are on the Sapphire in October I'm assuming the Mexican Riviera is your destination? I live in So Cal and have done the Sapphire three times there. She's a lovely ship and you will really enjoy your trip - you can bet on it!

Yep!

Oct 31 to Mexico ... looks like a great time. :)

Then I looked at your cruise history and realized it's from the HAL board.

Welcome aboard. We switch between the two lines and others as well, being more itinerary and value based than devotees of either. That being said, I think you'll fine some things you like more than HAL and some less. Perhaps not, since all preferences are different.

So, discover the differences and some of the sameness and ENJOY!!!!

Oh, Sapphire is lovely! Be sure to go up to Skywalkers during the day and enjoy the spectacular views. The pools are freshwater, which is very nice as well. I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Then I looked at your cruise history and realized it's from the HAL board.

Welcome aboard. We switch between the two lines and others as well, being more itinerary and value based than devotees of either. That being said, I think you'll fine some things you like more than HAL and some less. Perhaps not, since all preferences are different.

So, discover the differences and some of the sameness and ENJOY!!!!

Thanks tj!

Thought it's about time I try something different. ;)

Well, I did it ... took the proverbial plunge, and booked my first Princess cruise!

I've been putting it off too long, so finally decided to give it a try. (Had to make alternate plans from my original vacation, so this turned out to be a good opportunity.)

From what I've been reading about Sapphire Princess, she's the one for me! Doesn't seem like a bad choice for a Princess greenhorn such as myself ... :D ;)

After reading about everything here, I have no questions as of yet. But if something pops into my head, I'll be sure to start "bugging" ya'll with my thoughts and concerns.

But I'm sure that I've made a good decision.

Looking forward to it! :)

Welcome to Princess Vic. I use to be a Celebrity diehard, but now it's all about Princess. Great company and fantastic ships.....

Bob

Good for you Vic. I was on the Sapphire 4/11-4/18 Mexican Riviera. My daughter and I enjoyed the Sapphire over the Crown which we were on last year. Staff was very friendly and the ship is in great shape. It was a very relaxing vacation overall. I think you'll be very happy.

Archived