Carnival Magic Bookings

calicruise74

not to mention the fact... well, ok, i am now... that 'magic' is currently in use by another cruise line:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/onboard/about/landing?name=AboutOurShipsLandingPage&bhcp=1

i don't really understand your inquiry, that being considered :confused:

:p

Magic, Splendo(u)r, Dream are all in use, so Carnival is not being very original. I would prefer Carnival to use original names.

Well, it looks like NCL finally retired the Nightmare, uh Dream.

Magic, Splendo(u)r, Dream are all in use, so Carnival is not being very original. I would prefer Carnival to use original names.

Well, it looks like NCL finally retired the Nightmare, uh Dream.

i agree...

and i gave them... at least a few... per your observation that some are in use... what are yours? :p

:D

I'm not giving them up for free. :p

ok, so then it's a non-issue as far as this discourse is concerned...

lemme know how much you make off the m/s nola, via email when you get the check lol :p

:D

• 5 weeks later...
John Heald mentioned on his blog this past week that the homeport for the Magic will be announced in a few weeks and that should start the process...

Stay tuned!!

:)

It's been a few weeks .... any more rumors?

I'm dying to know.

• 2 months later...
John Heald mentioned on his blog this past week that the homeport for the Magic will be announced in a few weeks and that should start the process...

Stay tuned!!

:)

... perhaps he meant a few MONTHS rather than weeks... ;)

I think Magic bookings will open up before the end of September.

Any updates? I have not been glued to this board as much the last couple of weeks, and could have missed an announcement.

Tom

John mentioned a week or so ago on his blog that something was happening on Nov 4th....could it be the Magic announcement???

in his last blog he has his schedule....where he says there is a meeting/special project on Nov 4 :confused: ....maybeeeeeee

John did say on Friday's blog that he hopes to have some breaking news from PA 007 around the end of the year. Do you think he is talking about the Magic?

Perhaps - but I have stopped holding my breath with all of the "breaking news" and "PA 007" stuff John talks about on his blog. Too many times it seems akin to a "tease".. when we find out, we find out! :eek:

Tom

Perhaps - but I have stopped holding my breath with all of the "breaking news" and "PA 007" stuff John talks about on his blog. Too many times it seems akin to a "tease".. when we find out, we find out! :eek:

Tom

Its been since August where people who have a line to inside news were saying ... soon, we should hear about Magic .. soon. Soon was in August, maybe even early Sept .... we are past soon.

Its been since August where people who have a line to inside news were saying ... soon, we should hear about Magic .. soon. Soon was in August, maybe even early Sept .... we are past soon.

It's just like the Elation. Two more weeks, two more weeks. Then we will tell you on Aug. 21 oh make that Sept. 21. (I don't remember the exact dates.)

2009 or 2010 ?

lol well we have to know by christmas 2010, because by then they will have released thru April 2012 ... so they will have to have told us. I hope we dont have to wait until they release the next year's of dates ... I think they decided not to tell us early.

• 2 months later...

I am looking at the 12th June, pity most of the ports are the same as the itineries we did on the Freedom in 2007 and the Dream inaugural last September.

Still would like to go , I have a good friend who is looking at taking retirement that summer , so it would be a good way to celebrate

Archived