Carnival Magic Bookings

calicruise74

Galveston!

I vote for Galveston...........

Well, I wouldn't argue but would it fit at Galveston? I've watched the Ectasy sail in and do the turn around to get to the dock. I know the Conquest also does it (even though I haven't seen it) but it didn't look like a much larger ship would be able to turn around in the channel?

But I wouldn't complain at all if it went there. I would also be fine with New Orleans since it's within driving distance of San Antonio as well.

Voyager of Seas comes to Galveston and it is 1020 ft in length. Magic should be the same length as Dream which is 1004 ft. It could come in like VOS and leave like VOS and not turn around like Ecstasy or Conquest. So it is a possibility.

Does anyone know when bookings for the Magic will open up?

Thanks!

We will be doing a B2B on the Carnival MAGIC as soon as the bookings start. Can't wait for yet another fabulous new Carnival Ship. Going B2B on the new Carnival DREAM Nov. 09 and can't wait until then either. We were on a B2B Carnival SPLENDOR when it first came to U.S.A. Go Carnival yea!

If Carnival follows the same timeline as they did with the Dream, then expect them to open up bookings about FIFTEEN MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS prior to the inaugural sailing.

Bookings for the Dream began on July 1st, 2008 - and she will first sail on September 21, 2009.

Of course - your mileage may vary... :D

Tom

If Carnival follows the same timeline as they did with the Dream, then expect them to open up bookings about FIFTEEN MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS prior to the inaugural sailing.

Bookings for the Dream began on July 1st, 2008 - and she will first sail on September 21, 2009.

Tom

i was wondering exactly how soon before dream's launch they announced.

so your money's on february 2010? :)

i was wondering exactly how soon before dream's launch they announced.

so your money's on february 2010? :)

LOL - when it comes to Carnival and their porting - itinerary - and timetables.... I wouldn't put a penny on that bet! :D

Tom

LOL - when it comes to Carnival and their porting - itinerary - and timetables.... I wouldn't put a penny on that bet! :D

Tom

GOOD POINT! ;)

i wouldn't be surprised if they announce this one a little earlier, for some reason. john's been talking about it on the blog recently, as there've been several comments re: the matter.

i'm pushin' for galveston :D

Tom

I think it is more related to that Splendor began revenue sailings on July 2, but had a non-rev sailing just prior. Don't want to steal the spotlight from the new ship and all.

I think Carnival is also interested in finding out how many are interested in booking Europe for 2011, soooo.

I think Magic bookings will open up before the end of September.

I think Carnival is also interested in finding out how many are interested in booking Europe for 2011, soooo.

I think Magic bookings will open up before the end of September.

i think you made a really good point right there...

Archived