Enchantment or Majesty b2b

If you had to pick either ship to do a b2b in early Aug what one would be better? Just the Mrs and myself no kids both in our 30s and not much of swim with fish people. We live in fl so air is not an issue. Prices look the same since one would be 9 nights the other 7 ... Just did the Monarch two weeks ago for a short weekend. :)

Any advise from those who have been on either?

Without a doubt, I would advise the Enchantment. It is newer, and bigger ship...but still similar to the Monarch.

Plus, it's two more days! Come on! ;)

Plus, I am not a fan of Nassau. I do not recommand a B2B with both going to Nassau.

Enchantment hands down. It's newer, nicer, larger, bigger staterooms, two more days. I like the Sovereign class for short trips but the Enchantment is better suited for a longer cruise and it has better ports. if you can't tell, I like the Enchantment :). Even after the newest biggest ships, I think she's great.

I really like the Majesty. Did a B2B last September and had a fabulous time.

I really like the Enchantment. Did a Canada/New England 7 night and a 6 night Caribbean New Year's Eve cruise.

Grab the B2B on the Enchantment and don't look back.

:D

I did a Majesty B2B in Feb, and I did the Enchantment in 2000 (before it was "extended").

The Majesty was fine but the Enchantment is beautiful, bigger and gives you two more days.

AND you just did the Monarch which is ALMOST identical to the Majesty, or so I'm told.

No brainer! :)

Enchantment is by far the bigger ship of the two. It has a beautiful glassed multi-story Centrum. It has a concierge lounge, if that matters. Majesty does not. It has a Chops premium restaurant. Majesty does not.

It has a bigger sports deck with such amenities as those Tony Little aerobic machines that you swing your legs in and the bungee trampoline jumping. Enchantment has more balconies and suites...if that matters to you.

Majesty has a Johhny Rockets, a Sorrento's pizza and a Compass Deli. I missed these on Enchanment. The crew is very friendly on Majesty. Majesty goes to Coco Cay. As far as I know, Enchantment does not (though I wish it would.) Majesty stays all day in Key West, not leaving until sunset. Enchantment stays only half a day and leaves about 1:30PM or 2:00PM. I think the food is better on majesty, perhpas because there are fewer guests in the MDR. This is my perception only. Others may not agree.

I really like both ships, but I think for a back-2- back I would be happier on Enchantment for that long time. Majesty is fine for short cruises, but I'm not sure I would want more than four days at a shot on her. The longer teh cruise, the bigger the ship I prefer.

Heavysurf pretty welled summed it up. Also the ports. I too would like to stay in Key West longer, but with Enchantment you get to go to Cozumel and either Belize or georgetown depending on the intenerary.

Enchantment also has a solarium with a retractable roof and a very nice fitness center.

Last month my wife & I did a b2b on BOTH...3 nite on Majesty then we zipped up to FLL and did 5 nites on Enchantment. We love majesty, have been on her 5 or 6 times, but we really wished we had done 5+5 or 5+4 all on Enchantment instead.

My favorite ships are still Radiance class, but we've always liked Vision class, and the stretch really did a "wow" to Enchantment. We had a great time!

How about both, could you get off one ship on the same day you can board the other? This might be a possiblity.

We did this very thing last summer and LOVED IT!!! We really like both ships. Got off the Majesty on a Monday morning at 9:30 am, drove to Ft. Lauderdale and was boarding Enchantment by 11:30 am. It was great as our first day on Majesty was CocoCay and our last day prior to disembarkation from Enchantment was CocoCay. This was WONDERFUL!!!

Tim

Archived