Captains Club Level

grammagrace

How do I find out what level of service I am at.

I have been searching all morning, cannot find anything but then and again, my eyesight might not be so good.

Any help would be appreciated

If you log into My Celebrity on celebritycruises.com and then select Captain's Club, it should show your Captain's Club level just under your name. It doesn't show how many credits you have, just the level.

10 night summit

10 night summit

7 night Bermuda

15 night South American

If all of these were on Celebrity and none of these were in concierge or a suite that would be 1+1+1+2=promotion to

Select Member Benefits (*5-9 earned tier credits)

Existing Benefits

• Complimentary use of the Loyalty Desk member service center between cruises

• Complimentary access to the onboard Loyalty Host during your cruise

• A premium onboard discount booklet filled with special offers during each cruise

• Complimentary custom air request when booking your cruise

• Pre-sailing specialty restaurant reservations available before your cruise

• Annual member reunion cruises which include member events and discounts

• One category upgrade prior to sailing (when available)

• Complimentary online Captain's Club newsletter with the latest program news and information

• Priority embarkation while boarding the ship

• Invitation to a complimentary wine seminar event

• Priority status for shore excursion waitlist

• Invitation to the exclusive Senior Officer's Cocktail Party

• Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Platinum Tier

Added Benefits

• Exclusive Captain's Club Celebration event onboard each Celebrity sailing (except Celebrity Xpedition)

• 25% off any single internet package

• Complimentary pressing of 2 garment items

• One standard bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) at discounted price of $20 during cruises of 12 nights or longer

*Note: Tier credits are earned by sailing with Celebrity or Azamara Cruises. Additional credits can be earned by sailing for 12 nights or longer and/or sailing in a Concierge Class Stateroom, AquaClassSM Stateroom or Suite.

I was in a Concierge Cabin on my 15 nighter to South America

That's good for another point. I'm assuming the Bermuda cruise was on Celebrity as well, perhaps Zenith?

Cruises prior to the switch over (sometime in 2003) only get 1 point regardless of length or accomodations (suite). I thought we had elite based on prior cruises but two prior to the switch over only counted for 1 teir credit each vs. the 2 and 3 I was expecting.

I received this email too. Our tier level and credits was correct. However, on the My Celebrity site, nothing shows up. This irritates me.:mad:

Why would it irritate you? You got it in a personal e-mail and you agree that the info provided agree with you calculations.

Just wondering.

I received this email too. Our tier level and credits was correct. However, on the My Celebrity site, nothing shows up. This irritates me.:mad:

Are you sure? If I go to My Celebrity/Captain Club and log in I see my level. It is on the Newsletter/Profile/Special page at the top.

Are you sure? If I go to My Celebrity/Captain Club and log in I see my level. It is on the Newsletter/Profile/Special page at the top.

You are right! This is the first time I have seen this info on the Captain's Club page.

I wish it would show the cruise credits like the Royal Caribbean site does. I know how many I have because I keep track and periodically email Captain's Club to get the printed record.....but it would be nice to see the actual cruises and credit amount like on RCI.

Welcome back, Charxxxxxxxx

Membership Level: Elite

I don't see that when I log on and go to the Newsletter/Profile/Special page... and I am at the Elite level. :(

Gerry

Archived